Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Black lifted Taco sighting on Nellis AFB

Old 02-08-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weapons Director
nolanspawn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to nolanspawn
Black lifted Taco sighting on Nellis AFB

Anyone on here drive a what looks like 6" lifted Taco? Has a bull bar on the front and dark tinted windows.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:48 AM   #2
Work In Progress
nolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to beholdnolanspawn is a splendid one to behold

Saw another one on base Friday, snapped a pic this time.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:07 AM   #3
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
I saw that exact Taco over by the AMXS building. I tend to park next to Tacos whenever the opportunity presents itself. I jumped out and realized just how friggin big this rig really is.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:12 AM   #4
Work In Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing View Post
I saw that exact Taco over by the AMXS building. I tend to park next to Tacos whenever the opportunity presents itself. I jumped out and realized just how friggin big this rig really is.
Well if you ever see a silver lifted one with this logo on the back window its me.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #5
Chewbacca ate my cereal.
Wing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to beholdWing is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: SSGT 2A373
Name: Grant
Wing's Tacoma Gallery
I've seen your truck around a few times! Next time you get waved at by a dude in an MGM access cab, it's me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolanspawn View Post
Well if you ever see a silver lifted one with this logo on the back window its me.

Old 02-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #7
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
There's another black one w/ 6" lift at the cop shop as well.