Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Las Vegas People Mod Day

View Poll Results: How long Do You Guys Need For The Mod Day!
Dont Know Yet? 0 0%
I Am Ready Lets Do This 3 100.00%
Still Waiting For Mods To Come In! Next Month 0 0%
I Am Broke As A Joke But I Will Come Kick It! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Las Vegas People Mod Day

Hey Everone We Need To Set Up A Mod Day So All Us Vegas Peps Can Meet! I Was Thinking The Weekend Is The Best Day Lets Get Somthing Going Soon! I Need Input People!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:12 AM   #2
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know were i have a condo with not alot of parking! I am down to do it anywere timmer?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #3
bigmav has a spectacular aura aboutbigmav has a spectacular aura aboutbigmav has a spectacular aura about
Name: Maverick
bigmav's Tacoma Gallery
Hay bro do we have a day yet for the mod day
Old 04-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #4

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmav View Post
Hay bro do we have a day yet for the mod day
I Think That Zac Said He Mite Be Able To Host? But I Dont Know We Will See If He Chims In HAHA!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:07 AM   #5
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
i dont mind hosting but i dont have any tools and i have a compressor thought gas powered! how bout 24 th of april it gives ppl time to come up with mods they wanna do
Old 04-09-2010, 11:58 AM   #6

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
i dont mind hosting but i dont have any tools and i have a compressor thought gas powered! how bout 24 th of april it gives ppl time to come up with mods they wanna do
Sounds Good To Mee But I Think I Will Be Done With My Mods By Then HAHA When I Get Somthing I Slap That Bitch On Right Away! I Can Bring Some Hand Tools! Jack Stands Anything I Have Going To By A High Lift Soon Manybe I Could Fab A Mount Then!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM   #7

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I Got My Hids On The Way Deigo When Your Coming?
Old 04-10-2010, 10:41 AM   #8

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
I leave for moab early on the 23rd

Will Keep That In Mind!
Old 04-13-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
I've got the BABY MOD arriving at the end of next month...so I need a MOD day to smash out all the current mods that have been waiting to go into their home...rofl...

i'm down for what ever...i live in an apartment complex and only have a handful of tools...so my place wouldn't really work unless we were just BBQ and hanging out doing simple mods...
Old 04-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
I've got the BABY MOD arriving at the end of next month...so I need a MOD day to smash out all the current mods that have been waiting to go into their home...rofl...

i'm down for what ever...i live in an apartment complex and only have a handful of tools...so my place wouldn't really work unless we were just BBQ and hanging out doing simple mods...
Haha ya I think we mitw do something at blackouttacos house soon up to him soon maybe in a few weeks
Old 04-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #11
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Haha ya I think we mitw do something at blackouttacos house soon up to him soon maybe in a few weeks
I posted up a thread HERE for what I can host and just made it official because I really don't have much room to flex on the date as of right now. Hopefully it pans out and we can get a few trucks in for some mods, if not, we can always try again when I have another free weekend.