Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah members?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #21
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
your only about 2 hours away right? west wendover?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:06 AM   #22
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
your only about 2 hours away right? west wendover?
Yeah from Salt Lake its a little less. Maybe about 1 1/2 hours depending on where you are coming from so its not to bad at all. Like I said, I make it out there about twice a month to get out of town and do some shopping.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:26 AM   #23
10silvertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
10silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbm6 View Post
Cool tats, I have a sleeve on my right arm.

That is really cool tats. I bet you saw my tats on my userid. You look familar, have you ever live in Ogden? Or maybe I saw you at the club at SLC or state fair. Nice truck!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:29 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Yeah from Salt Lake its a little less. Maybe about 1 1/2 hours depending on where you are coming from so its not to bad at all. Like I said, I make it out there about twice a month to get out of town and do some shopping.

Cool, sometime I go to Wendover and gambling poker at Nugget or Montego Bay. I would say one or two times a month. Small town!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #25
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10silvertaco View Post
Cool, sometime I go to Wendover and gambling poker at Nugget or Montego Bay. I would say one or two times a month. Small town!
Oh okay thats cool!! Yes, its a very very small town. I'm out on the town every once in a while as well on the weekends. Usually at the Nugget when I do go out to play. Next time you come through, depending on what day it is, you might see my truck parked out front of the firehouse next to the Rainbow.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:38 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh okay thats cool!! Yes, its a very very small town. I'm out on the town every once in a while as well on the weekends. Usually at the Nugget when I do go out to play. Next time you come through, depending on what day it is, you might see my truck parked out front of the firehouse next to the Rainbow.
Oh that is where you work at! I believe I saw your truck there. Awesome!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:43 AM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10silvertaco View Post
Oh that is where you work at! I believe I saw your truck there. Awesome!
Lol. Yeah thats where I work at!! So you saw my truck for sure cause no one else drives a Tacoma that works there. If you look a little closer, you can see the TacomaWorld.com sticker on the back of my rear sliding window!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 12:16 AM   #28
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

I havent really been wheeling in Utah just little mud field my friends show me.. where are some good trails or spots to go?
Old 03-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #29
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
I havent really been wheeling in Utah just little mud field my friends show me.. where are some good trails or spots to go?

There is some good wheeling back behind the B in Bountiful. Once the snow is gone you can take that road from bountiful all the way to Farmington with lots of side trails along the way. Another good place I want to go is Five Mile Pass, I have only taken my dirt bike out there but there is definitely some great wheeling to be had in the Tacoma. Plus at five mile there are a lot of really cool old mine shafts (all sealed) you can look down; rumor has it one has on old Jeep at the bottom of it.

Anybody else where do you go???
Old 03-27-2010, 11:47 AM   #30
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
West Valley

I live in West Valley as well, 06 D-Cab PreRunner Long Bed TRD Sport.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #31
"Its go time, baby!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
There is some good wheeling back behind the B in Bountiful. Once the snow is gone you can take that road from bountiful all the way to Farmington with lots of side trails along the way. Another good place I want to go is Five Mile Pass, I have only taken my dirt bike out there but there is definitely some great wheeling to be had in the Tacoma. Plus at five mile there are a lot of really cool old mine shafts (all sealed) you can look down; rumor has it one has on old Jeep at the bottom of it.

Anybody else where do you go???
yeah I heard about the 5 Mile pass. Maybe we can get a couple of guys off the forum to go and do a trail run.

oh and welcome to our little thread we have going BigLarse83. where in west valley do you live? I live by the post office off of 35th and 44th
Old 03-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #32
dogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the roughdogbite is a jewel in the rough
dogbite's Tacoma Gallery
Another utah member chiming in.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #33
"Its go time, baby!"

Welcome!

Sweet we have 8 posting on this thread including myself!..hopefully more members fom utah will post here
Old 04-03-2010, 10:38 AM   #34
BigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of lightBigJLarse83 is a glorious beacon of light

BigJLarse83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah I heard about the 5 Mile pass. Maybe we can get a couple of guys off the forum to go and do a trail run.

oh and welcome to our little thread we have going BigLarse83. where in west valley do you live? I live by the post office off of 35th and 44th
I'm just up the road then! I live in the neighborhood just to the south of the post office behind Papa Johns.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:15 PM   #35
"Its go time, baby!"

ha ha.. that's pretty funny... what happened to all the Utah members?!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:46 PM   #36
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
ha ha.. that's pretty funny... what happened to all the Utah members?!
Thats what Im wondering!?!?!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #38
"Its go time, baby!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
I live in the heart of Salt Lake City. Any of you guys wheel on a regular basis?
I try to wheel.. just got back from moab the other day.. I just don't have many friends with trucks.. well now that my other friend sold his jeep.. I just have one buddy with a jeep.. Soooo needless to say I would wheel alot more If I actually have people to go with.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:05 PM   #39
Wasatch Quad is on a distinguished road
Wasatch Quad's Tacoma Gallery
ogden here
Old 04-07-2010, 09:05 AM   #40
"Its go time, baby!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasatch Quad View Post
ogden here
Welcome!

Products Discussed in this Thread