Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah members?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2011, 08:17 AM   #401
sixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixstringsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Utah members. I'm not implying that any of you are novices, but I do know that there are novices out there. Some of us over on RME have put together a training day for people who are new to wheeling/rockcrawling. If you'd like to attend, sign up here. There will be a tread lightly training, recovery training, basic vehicle prep, spotting, and driving on the man-made rockcrawling course at Miller Motorsports Park in Toelle:

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?t=85484
Old 08-26-2011, 10:23 AM   #402
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringsteve View Post
Hey Utah members. I'm not implying that any of you are novices, but I do know that there are novices out there. Some of us over on RME have put together a training day for people who are new to wheeling/rockcrawling. If you'd like to attend, sign up here. There will be a tread lightly training, recovery training, basic vehicle prep, spotting, and driving on the man-made rockcrawling course at Miller Motorsports Park in Toelle:

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?t=85484
That sounds like a lot of fun. No matter how much you "think" you know you can always learn something new. I'll put it on my calendar, hopefully I will be able to attend.

I also put it up on the Utah thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...thread-12.html

Thanks for posting.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:24 AM   #403
sixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedsixstringsteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sixstringsteve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
That sound like a lot of fun. No matter how much you "think" you know you can always learn something new. I'll put it on my calendar, hopefully I will be able to attend.

I also put it up on the Utah thread.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...thread-12.html

Thanks for posting.
Thanks Jaso!
Old 10-16-2011, 10:37 AM   #404
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Utah valley........ send me some messages for when people get together in utah. i would like to go out off roading with a group
Old 10-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #405
TDOGGY will become famous soon enoughTDOGGY will become famous soon enough

Name: Travis
TDOGGY's Tacoma Gallery
Activity has died on here but there are still a few of us around. We need to have a meet one of these days, and a Moab run is needed pretty soon maybe around easter jeep. Also i took mine into Karl Malone and they wont do the TSB. Good luck with all that
Old 10-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #406
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TDOGGY View Post
Activity has died on here but there are still a few of us around. We need to have a meet one of these days, and a Moab run is needed pretty soon maybe around easter jeep. Also i took mine into Karl Malone and they wont do the TSB. Good luck with all that
I got mine done at the Toyota dealership off 11400 S just west of I-15. Try them, and yeah we need a meet before the snow sets in!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #408
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
TSB ?????
Old 10-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #409
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
TSB ?????

Technical Service Bulletin. Attached are the most popular. It helps if you print them out and and take them to the dealer with you. Sometime they are shocked you have them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf T-SB-0305-08[1].pdf (2.37 MB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf T-SB-0380-09[1] Blower Motor.pdf (2.07 MB, 97 views)
Old 10-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #410

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
today 10/27/2011 Box Rocket is planning on going to the raddlesnake trail around 5 pm if anybody around utah or close to here want to go I TROKITA will be going and who ever else wants to go on the short run. we will be meeting at the chevron were redwood road and lehi meets at 5 pm see you guys there
Old 11-11-2011, 04:28 PM   #413

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
theres going to be a run tomorrow 11/12/11 at rattlesnake trail. anybody down ???? they will meet up at 8:30AM and the rattlesnake entrance..... anybody down to go ???
Old 11-11-2011, 05:21 PM   #414
r00t
SubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to beholdSubFrozen is a splendid one to behold

Army: Prior Service
Name: William
SubFrozen's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
theres going to be a run tomorrow 11/12/11 at rattlesnake trail. anybody down ???? they will meet up at 8:30AM and the rattlesnake entrance..... anybody down to go ???
Who all is going? I might join up.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #415

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubFrozen View Post
Who all is going? I might join up.
some ppl from Wasatch cruisers and me imma totally go its a really fun small trail,
Old 11-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #416

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
if anybody is going let me know tonight and ill meet you guys at the chevron where redwood road and lehi road meet because it is a long drive to 5MP. and if you dont know where it is you'll feel lost and turn back because it is a little far from seratoga
Old 11-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #417

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Hey just wanted to throw this out there but for those going to the Moab meet in May, if you come from the North/ NorthWest, you will funnel through SLC. Some one should set up a meeting point so we can convoy down
im going and im in orem utah so you guys will pass me but for me i would meet at the mouth of the canyon before starting the journey to moab
Old 11-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #418

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Ya see i have no idea where any of that is so hopefully a local that knows where they are going could help out on the 17th
ya you wont miss it you have to get off first exit in Spanish fork and take the canyon road to go to moab or else you will naver make it. google map it and see
Old 11-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #419
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Found a "new" 4x4 shop in Orem, http://www.sixstates.com/products/locations.jsp
I know the Orem location has a 4x4 specialty garage, not sure about the SLC or other locations though. Awesome guys, walked me through their shop and showed me the equipment they use...
Old 11-29-2011, 09:04 PM   #420
Wasatch Quad is on a distinguished road
Wasatch Quad's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone in need of a white grill for 06-11 Tacoma?
It was pulled off of an 08 about 18 months ago, I like the look of the chrome grill better.
LMK

Products Discussed in this Thread