Utah members?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #41
10silvertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
10silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgage10 View Post
I live in the heart of Salt Lake City. Any of you guys wheel on a regular basis?
I don't wheel very much. I would say 90% normal driving and 10% wheel a year. I just got my truck leveling last week. Love it. Just 3" in front and 2" in the back. Yeah I got it from Toyota and the price is not that bad to me.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:41 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
I try to wheel.. just got back from moab the other day.. I just don't have many friends with trucks.. well now that my other friend sold his jeep.. I just have one buddy with a jeep.. Soooo needless to say I would wheel alot more If I actually have people to go with.
Sound like you have fun up in Moab.
Same thing that my of my friend sold 4x4 truck and jeep. Some of them never wheeling. I am going to try wheeling back behind the B in Bountiful all the way to Farmington around end of this month or May.
I found the link for Offroading - http://www.utah.com/offroad/ I found some place that I would like to try.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #43
R3belacT is on a distinguished road
R3belacT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbm6 View Post
Cool tats, I have a sleeve on my right arm.
Bad ass truck. Mind supplying the specs? I've got a 2010 SR5 double cab and want to start modding it out, but not too familiar with everything...any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #44

Hey welcome R3belacT!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #45
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasatch Quad View Post
ogden here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10silvertaco View Post
Hey welcome R3belacT!
More Utahn's
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #46
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10silvertaco View Post
Sound like you have fun up in Moab.
Same thing that my of my friend sold 4x4 truck and jeep. Some of them never wheeling. I am going to try wheeling back behind the B in Bountiful all the way to Farmington around end of this month or May.
I found the link for Offroading - http://www.utah.com/offroad/ I found some place that I would like to try.
Moab was pretty fun.. Do you just go by yourself when you wheel or do you have a group you go with? That webpage is pretty cool has alot of trails and info.. very useful!

and... Hell yeah! more utah people! finally.. took a while lol.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #47
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
I'll be up in Moab the 23rd-26th for a advenced spotting and recovery class w/ BB4WA. and then again the 20-24th of may.

any of you guys live close by ?
I am about 3 1/2 hours away from moab. Not to bad.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #48

Quote:
Moab was pretty fun.. Do you just go by yourself when you wheel or do you have a group you go with? That webpage is pretty cool has alot of trails and info.. very useful!

and... Hell yeah! more utah people! finally.. took a while lol.
Yeah I would go by myself but if there is something mudding or deep snow, I must have 2 - 3 driver or the group to go. Never know to get suck or sometime the cell phone are not in service.
Yeah I thought the offroad webpage very useful. My friend told me about it and found them on internet.

Yeah we got little bit more Utah member on this site. But I have seen lots of Tacoma driver out there. I think maybe they have no idea about this website and use different website. Or maybe they don't care about internet.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:35 AM   #49
"Its go time, baby!"

Probably not. I neex to get a tw sticker and put it on my truck. To bad the utah ttora forum wasnt a little more advanced. Or people actually talked on it.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:05 AM   #50
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I need to get a tw sticker and put it on my truck.
Just go to the mall and make a custom TW sticker at one of those sticker kiosk's.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:04 PM   #51

Quote:
Just go to the mall and make a custom TW sticker at one of those sticker kiosk's.
That is what I am planning on that. I kept forgot to go to the mall and get the damn sticker. I am not too crazy to the mall, sick of it.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:19 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Why go to the mall:
So you can make a custom one
Old 04-13-2010, 03:34 PM   #53
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you can make a custom one
Huh, he has a bunch that he gives out to members. Or at least I think he still does. It has been a while since I have gotten mine but I'm sure he does.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:13 PM   #54
"Its go time, baby!"

Yeah I got my huge window Tacoma sticker as well as my back window TRD sticker from the mall.. cost me 50 bucks just for two stickers.. lol
Old 04-14-2010, 02:06 PM   #55
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah I got my huge window Tacoma sticker as well as my back window TRD sticker from the mall.. cost me 50 bucks just for two stickers.. lol
Nice!! Maybe I'll see you around sometime!! I might be out this Saturday or maybe next depending on my schedule. I know its supposed to warm up this weekend though finally!!!!
Old 04-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #56

Happy B-Day 10silvertaco
Old 04-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #57

Quote:
Happy B-Day 10silvertaco
Thank you and I am going to party tonight. <--me
Old 04-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #58
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
I'm old (51) compared to most of you guys but learn a lot from tacomaworld.com. I'm in Sandy. I have a stock OR that gets me to work and back each day with occasional fishing and hunting. I like going off-road but won't do higher then class 3 terrain. As of now I have no need to lift the truck.

BTW - Go UTES!
Old 04-18-2010, 02:03 PM   #59
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knayrb View Post
I'm old (51) compared to most of you guys but learn a lot from tacomaworld.com. I'm in Sandy. I have a stock OR that gets me to work and back each day with occasional fishing and hunting. I like going off-road but won't do higher then class 3 terrain. As of now I have no need to lift the truck.

BTW - Go UTES!
51? That is not old brother!! All Tacoma owners unite no matter what age!!! You should look into at least a 3" lift kit though.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #60
bmxutah is on a distinguished road
bmxutah's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone from Utah. We need to plan a meet, any suggestions?

Products Discussed in this Thread