Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Utah members?

Old 03-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

Name: Shawn
Shawneily's Tacoma Gallery
Utah members?

Where's all the Utah TW members?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

stephbm6's Tacoma Gallery
Here I guess

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ts-see-em.html

I'm here With all the tacoma's here you would think there would be alot more on this site
Old 03-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
"Its go time, baby!"
Shawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to beholdShawneily is a splendid one to behold

I know.. especially with the dunes, moab and so much more. I see so many on the road.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:09 PM   #4
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here. Curious if any of you have been able to get Mark Miller or Menlove to do the TSB on your trucks? I have an appointment at Mark Miller on Monday for them to test drive my truck to see if it qualifies. I have a feeling they are going to fight me.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...09-2010-a.html
Old 03-20-2010, 12:28 AM   #5
"Its go time, baby!"

I have a 95. But good luck. Bruce is pretty good to deal with in the services dept downtown.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:52 AM   #6
stephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant futurestephbm6 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
I'm here. Curious if any of you have been able to get Mark Miller or Menlove to do the TSB on your trucks? I have an appointment at Mark Miller on Monday for them to test drive my truck to see if it qualifies. I have a feeling they are going to fight me.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...09-2010-a.html
Mine doesn't have the yellow sticker on the drivers side door. I going to Mark Miller's today for an oil change
Old 03-20-2010, 07:50 PM   #7
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
I have a 95. But good luck. Bruce is pretty good to deal with in the services dept downtown.
My appointment is with a guy named Lange... Hope he is as good as Bruce (same name my 4 year old niece named my truck).
Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
10silvertaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
10silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I live at Farr West, UT. About 7 Miles away from Ogden. I never experience with Mark Miller or Menlove service dept. I also set appt for Rear TSB while they do 15,000 maintenence at Tony Divino Toyota tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #9
"Its go time, baby!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10silvertaco View Post
I live at Farr West, UT. About 7 Miles away from Ogden. I never experience with Mark Miller or Menlove service dept. I also set appt for Rear TSB while they do 15,000 maintenence at Tony Divino Toyota tomorrow.
What city do you live in? I'm in West Valley, not too far from Ogden.
Old 03-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #10

Can't you read my post? I said I live about 7 miles NW away from Ogden. LOL

West Valley City is about 35 miles away, not too far.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:53 AM   #11
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Riverton, about 15-20 miles south of Salt Lake.

Never been to Menlove or Mark Miller. Karl Malone (in Draper) hasn't treated me badly, and even looked up and asked me to come in for a lower ball joint TSB with out me asking about it.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:11 PM   #12
"Its go time, baby!"

Quote:
Can't you read my post? I said I live about 7 miles NW away from Ogden. LOL

West Valley City is about 35 miles away, not too far.
Im not farmiliar with the ogden area, i know like layton, roy, centerville and ect... is up that way. Didnt know if you were in one of those areas.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:55 PM   #13

Quote:
Good new Mark Miller approved the TSB on my truck. The mechanic said this is the first TSB he has done... Now I have to wait for the parts to come in. I would have gone to Menlvoe (where I bought the truck) but I work downtown close to Mark Miller. Good luck on your TSB.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #14
"Its go time, baby!"

Sad that only 4 utah members posted on here.. lol there was a post with a bunch but that was last year.
Old 03-24-2010, 06:13 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawneily View Post
Sad that only 4 utah members posted on here.. lol there was a post with a bunch but that was last year.
Yeah, what the hell only 4 of us left???

There was activity on this thread last year

I saw StaticFilter's truck up for sale on KSL a while ago

I found it - http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&n...iew&ad=1932695
Old 03-24-2010, 06:56 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephbm6 View Post
Yeah, what the hell only 4 of us left???

There was activity on this thread last year

I saw StaticFilter's truck up for sale on KSL a while ago

I found it - http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&n...iew&ad=1932695

Yeah there was activity. I guess maybe they don't online very much and I notice one of them work at HILL AFB, that is where I work too. I saw about 10 different tacoma at HILL AFB in some area. I also saw lots of them on the road and I bet they have no idea about TW.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:05 AM   #17

Quote:
Yeah there was activity. I guess maybe they don't online very much and I notice one of them work at HILL AFB, that is where I work too. I saw about 10 different tacoma at HILL AFB in some area. I also saw lots of them on the road and I bet they have no idea about TW.
Cool tats, I have a sleeve on my right arm.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
Manlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManlaan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
Manlaan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure they aren't here, but probably just dont visit this section as its been fairly dead and kinda out of the way.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #19
"Its go time, baby!"

Any of you guys going down to Easter Jeep Safari? Im going the weekend of the 2nd.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from West Wendover so Salt Lake is the next big town by me and I am out there quite a bit!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread