Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

having fun in utah, members from utah we need to set up a meet!

Old 03-27-2010, 06:20 PM   #1
bmxutah is on a distinguished road
bmxutah's Tacoma Gallery
having fun in utah, members from utah we need to set up a meet!

Looking for a utah group meet, im new to the site, any help?
Old 03-27-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
schaueelab is on a distinguished road

schaueelab's Tacoma Gallery
I would love a utah meet....been wanting to go out for a while and get muddy.....
Old 06-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
Weekend Warrior
Sparky36 has a spectacular aura aboutSparky36 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Donnie
Sparky36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasoTaco View Post
The June second meet was a lot of fun. I'm also new to the forums but have since gone on two drives, one being Moab the other Forest Lake up American Fork Canyon. Both great times and met some awesome new people to help out with improvements to the truck. You guys should definately come to the next meet i think it is this weekend in the bountiful area. check out the same thread posted up above. good people good offroading. looking forward to seeing you guys out sometime
Old 06-07-2012, 07:52 PM   #6
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make it on Saturday, but I've gotta pick up my wife at the airport after a week in Hawaii.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #7
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
Wish I could make it on Saturday, but I've gotta pick up my wife at the airport after a week in Hawaii.
Catch ya at the next trail run. I'm lucky I'm picking the wife up at the airport tomorrow. She has been in Colorado all week.

P.S. I saw your truck downtown the other day, looks awesome.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:30 AM   #8
I'm 10 years old but I'll still BEAT your ass!!
TacoLovR is on a distinguished road

Name: Nat
TacoLovR's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone up for another meet? I just moved back to Utah and would like to get a group together and head up to my cabin (East of Heber) Just a day thing. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:38 PM   #9
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoLovR View Post
Anyone up for another meet? I just moved back to Utah and would like to get a group together and head up to my cabin (East of Heber) Just a day thing. Let me know if anyone would be interested.
I'm down as long as I don't work. When are you thinking?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:24 PM   #11
Ninja TRDle is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryce
Ninja TRDle's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new and Id love to ge together with some other Taco guys from around SLC. let me know of the next meet!!!
Old 09-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #13
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja TRDle View Post
I'm new and Id love to ge together with some other Taco guys from around SLC. let me know of the next meet!!!
Sparky36 and I are located downtown and are always down to hit a trail or meet up and bs or work on the rigs. We're going to try to make the meet on the 22nd- hope to see ya'll there!
Old 12-24-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
HUH?
Jkohler is on a distinguished road

Name: Justin
Jkohler's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. I'm up in Logan, we have some killer trails up here if you guys ever want to go