Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

1st Colorado Mod Day Official Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #201
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopDoctor View Post
Mountain States Toyota sounds good to me, still at 7:45? a little later?
No we will meet at the Marriott at 745, we will then meet the northerners up there around 830ish
Old 05-18-2010, 06:13 PM   #202
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
damn i'm gettin myself all confused. Marriot at 7.45 it is
Old 05-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #204
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
I work near I25 and Hwy 36 (know the location well). I think you should all meet at the old Mountain States Toyota Location (next to the chevrolet). It is an empty lot since they moved down the street. It is at the Junction of I25 and 36 off of the Broadway exit. From the north take the exit for 36 and you will end up at a light at Broadway. Turn right at Broadway and take your next two first rights.
No clue where this is but sure, sounds good.

How many of us are meeting at the south location and how many are meeting at the north location? Just so we know who to wait for.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:48 PM   #206
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
ill be at the old toyota dealership at 8am.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #207
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery

South - Denver Marriot South @ 7:45am
CopDoctor (Matt)

North - Mountain States Toyota @ 8:00 am
Old 05-18-2010, 09:21 PM   #209
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
CopDoctor (Matt)

lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
Old 05-18-2010, 09:26 PM   #210
ruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud ofruppmeister has much to be proud of

Army:
ruppmeister's Tacoma Gallery
I was just informed that my honey-do list can wait for a weekend while I hang out with all of you (if your all cool with that)! I can meet at the north location.

-Dave
Old 05-18-2010, 09:54 PM   #211
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CopDoctor (Matt)

lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruppmeister View Post
I was just informed that my honey-do list can wait for a weekend while I hang out with all of you (if your all cool with that)! I can meet at the north location.

-Dave
Be sure to add your name to the list
Old 05-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #212
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
CopDoctor (Matt)

lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
csuviper (Brian)

Couple days left to get supplies.
- What is everyone using for the tie downs for the Satoshi grill?
- Did anyone find the molex connectors for the Illuminated 4x4 mod?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:16 AM   #213
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
CopDoctor (Matt)

lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
csuviper (Brian)
NetMonkey (darryll)
Old 05-19-2010, 07:30 AM   #214
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
CopDoctor (Matt)
Kappes03 (Mike)

North - Mountain States Toyota @ 8:00 am <-- you guys gonna wait 25-30 mins for us southies to get there?
lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
csuviper (Brian)
NetMonkey (darryll)
Old 05-19-2010, 09:34 AM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post

North - Mountain States Toyota @ 8:00 am <-- you guys gonna wait 25-30 mins
We will wait. Or at least I will.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:37 AM   #216
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
CopDoctor (Matt)
Kappes03 (Mike)

North - Mountain States Toyota @ 8:00 am <-- you guys gonna wait 25-30 mins for us southies to get there?
lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
csuviper (Brian)
NetMonkey (darryll)
Hoyal(Devin)
I'll wait 17mins
Old 05-19-2010, 09:42 AM   #217
Cheeto
Cheeto6182 will become famous soon enoughCheeto6182 will become famous soon enough

Navy: DC2(SW) Graves, USS Kitty Hawk CV-63, Eng Dep, R-Div
Name: Sean G
Cheeto6182's Tacoma Gallery
Just an address reminder,
3005 Denton Ave
Boulder, CO. 80303

basically get off the 36 into Baseline and take a right at light, go to 30th and take a left, you'll drive through one traffic light and my house is right there off of Denton and 30th.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #218
Plan.For.The.Worst
spazoner is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
spazoner's Tacoma Gallery
CopDoctor (Matt)
Kappes03 (Mike)

lotsoftoys (Jace)
2blu4u (Nick)
AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
csuviper (Brian)
NetMonkey (darryll)
Spazoner (tom)
Old 05-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #219
TL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to beholdTL697 is a splendid one to behold
TL697's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
I was thinking that we meet up at some quick breakfast place like a bagel place or McDonalds and convoy from there. Maybe meet up around 9 and hit the road at 9:30 for the trail.
That works...

What specific place? I need to plan my route and timing...
Old 05-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #220
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL697 View Post
That works...

What specific place? I need to plan my route and timing...
There is a McDonalds on HWY 36 (28th st) in Boulder just past Canyon Blvd on the right hand side. This is right on the way and has plenty of parking for our big group to meet up.
1800 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80301

Products Discussed in this Thread