June 5 23.81%
July 4 19.05%
August 0 0%
September 9 42.86%
Or I Hate Vegas In The Summer To Hot Do It Later! 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
(OFFICIAL) Poll For Summer Vegas Meet!

Check out this thread for info guys!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...un-roster.html
Old 04-05-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Just Got The Poll Up J!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:54 PM   #4
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
Driving through the AZ and Nevada desert in the summer in 108+... fuck that. Make this shit in September (or later)
Old 04-05-2010, 09:56 PM   #5

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
Driving through the AZ and Nevada desert in the summer in 108+... fuck that. Make this shit in September (or later)
I Cant Wait Till Its Hot I Love The Vegas Summer!
Old 04-05-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
Its 95 degrees here in Sept dude. The heat comes on and the ladies bikini tops come OFF!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #7

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post
Its 95 degrees here in Sept dude. The heat comes on and the ladies bikini tops come OFF!!!
That Is Y I Love Vegas! Good Call J!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I'm down for When ever!
Thats What I Am Talking About! When Did You Want It Bro?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
5$ hoe sounds good to me.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:26 PM   #11
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Thats What I Am Talking About! When Did You Want It Bro?
I voted June, but I'm good for whenever. I just need to know 30days in advance so I can request time off work.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:28 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I voted June, but I'm good for whenever. I just need to know 30days in advance so I can request time off work.
Sounds Good I Am Going To Make It Something That We Vegas People Talk About At The Meet In 2 Day!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
September 10-12.

Meet up at the SCORE Primm 300 race. It's only 15 miles outside of Vegas, plenty of parking, trophy trucks, contingency on Friday, race on Saturday, and just an all around good time.

Plus, I'll actually be able to attend.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #14
mjp2 is living vicariously through me.
martie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shedmartie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: smartie pants
martie's Tacoma Gallery
Sept! Primm!
Old 04-06-2010, 12:34 PM   #16
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
SEPTEMBER! at least after the 20th :[ i'll be 21 by then
That's got to be the best justification ever.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
I live here...I can go whenever!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:58 PM   #18

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
September 10-12.

Meet up at the SCORE Primm 300 race. It's only 15 miles outside of Vegas, plenty of parking, trophy trucks, contingency on Friday, race on Saturday, and just an all around good time.

Plus, I'll actually be able to attend.
I Think This Would Work Great I Will Talk To The Guys Tomorrow night And See What They Think I Will Be Nice To See All You Out Here In Vegas!
Old 04-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #19

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Is Everone Cool With Sept At The Baja Run! Just Meet And Greet And Cruz To A Bar! And Next Day Do A Run!