Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 08-11-2011, 10:25 PM   #2001
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
i want to fab up my bumper and do sliders you think if we all who want sliders went to get pipe together they will give us a discount, btw do you have a cut off wheel
Yes I have an angle grinder with cutoff blades however, buy more blades because they go quick!

Sorry, no discount! There are guys that go in there and buy easily 5 times what we would.

All these people that want sliders, we need to meet up and get started before mod day! I don't see us whipping out more than one complete set during the mod. Maybe if we fab them all up, at different times and save install for mod day?
Old 08-11-2011, 10:35 PM   #2002
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Yes I have an angle grinder with cutoff blades however, buy more blades because they go quick!

done and done

Sorry, no discount! There are guys that go in there and buy easily 5 times what we would.

yeah i was kind of just joking

All these people that want sliders, we need to meet up and get started before mod day! I don't see us whipping out more than one complete set during the mod. Maybe if we fab them all up, at different times and save install for mod day?

well you know im free tue, wed, thu, so it you want to get together and get ready let me know
Old 08-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #2003
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
well you know im free tue, wed, thu, so it you want to get together and get ready let me know
I have landscaping a backyard to finish next week, should only take a day though. Keep reminding me because I WILL forget!
Old 08-12-2011, 07:23 PM   #2004
Big Kahuna is on a distinguished road

Big Kahuna's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
also skip's springs. they helped me out big time. idk if they do full install but they will def help u out with leafs, bushings, cold steel leaf welding, u-bolts, friction pads,etc. saved my ass on my leaf packs!

thanks for the tip
Old 08-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #2005
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Ferrrr sherrrr brooo. If u like just say ray from Toyota recommended u
Old 08-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #2006
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
me, greg and a couple of my buddies went on a little recon up tie rod canyon. this place is pretty sick if you wanna crawl up some rocks!

greg had to use a couple of the easier lines. get some sliders man!

all i want is some shade and some beer! haha

im down to do this trail again if anybody else wants to. we had to turn back because it was getting too rough and i think everybody would need to have sliders just to be safe and it was starting to get dark.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:06 PM   #2007
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ya that place looks like trouble. def looks like mite need some under armor too

so where is the place anyways?
Old 08-12-2011, 11:14 PM   #2008
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

under armor wouldnt hurt. southern most part of Rainbow then it turns to a power line rd. theres other trails out there that i wanna check out
Old 08-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #2009
gbtoy4x4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

didn't touch a skid plate, good tire placement was a must
Tie rod canyon is not to far from your house
from 215 and buffalo go south as far as can on buffalo, you are there
Old 08-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #2010

rainbow? buffalo? guys get ur story straight. people are starting to talk.
Old 08-13-2011, 12:28 AM   #2011
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #2012

how u get a 9in lift? wow
Old 08-13-2011, 12:33 AM   #2013
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fabtech lift kit gives you 6" of lift then you get 3" body lift which will give you a total of 9"..
Old 08-13-2011, 09:58 AM   #2014
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Fabtech lift kit gives you 6" of lift then you get 3" body lift which will give you a total of 9"..
But that gives you 0" of more clearance! Depending on the tires.
Old 08-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #2015

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
rainbow? buffalo? guys get ur story straight. people are starting to talk.
From blue diamond, head south on buffalo then turn left on the dead end then you'll hit rainbow and that's where the power line rd starts then you go south on the power line rd. Rainbow cuts off that's why you have to use buffalo
Old 08-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #2016
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Todays weather would have been great for wheeling. Ffffuuuukkkk.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:30 PM   #2017
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Todays weather would have been great for wheeling. Ffffuuuukkkk.
Now it's good for muddin!

PS, I got that welder I wanted guys. Now I am just that much more capable of making stuff. It can also weld aluminum with the correct shielding gas and wire!
Old 08-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #2019
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
so are you meeting @ 9 or 10 tommorrow morning??
Ha! Remember me asking about your slednecks sticker a while back?

I think they said they are leaving the Petro station at 10, but don't hold me to it!
Old 08-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #2020
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
so are you meeting @ 9 or 10 tommorrow morning??
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...le-8-14-a.html

Be there for 0830 gassed up and ready to leave at 9.

Products Discussed in this Thread