Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2011, 01:34 PM   #2042
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
3 vidoes coming
almost 2hrs to download 5min vid.
maybe doing something wrong
Create a Youtube account. Then upload to Youtube (way faster), then post a link to it. That's what I did.
Old 08-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #2043
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Create a Youtube account. Then upload to Youtube (way faster), then post a link to it. That's what I did.
This^^^
Old 08-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #2044
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to post this here soooo sick wanted to make sure you guys see it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btViX...e_gdata_player

KEN BLOCK IS A BAMF
Old 08-16-2011, 03:11 PM   #2048

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Don and rays banter was the best part of the video lol!
Old 08-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #2050
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Don and rays banter was the best part of the video lol!
It was!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #2051
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
whens our next run guys? i bet all of us can run rocky gap rd with no damage. or theres also a lake mead trail that ive been to once and it wasnt too bad either and theres bypasses for most of the crazy shit. http://rockdamage.com/lake%20mead%20...%203-13-11.htm
Old 08-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #2052
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
rocky gap? thats the trail we took in redrock?
damn dude those pics on that link look fucken insane!!!! scary. ima need a few months to get some sliders n under armor.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:19 PM   #2053
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
rocky gap? thats the trail we took in redrock?
damn dude those pics on that link look fucken insane!!!! scary. ima need a few months to get some sliders n under armor.

yea rocky gap's the one at red rock but we can start from the back side that way we dont have to pay the entrance. when i ran rocky gap all i had was a 3" spacer lift, no armor at all and the only thing i hit was my rear mudflaps when i still had them and i scraped my trailer hitch a couple of times. the lake mead trail is pretty bad ass but theres bypasses for almost everything.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #2054
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cool. im in. prob wont do nothing till sept. i HAVE to clean my truck. then ill be out of town beginning of sept.
where is the back side of rocky gap? but we still have to get through that crazy part though. will be ok -no locker??
Old 08-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #2055
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool. im in. prob wont do nothing till sept. i HAVE to clean my truck. then ill be out of town beginning of sept.
where is the back side of rocky gap? but we still have to get through that crazy part though. will be ok -no locker??
I have watched many a vehicle with many different aftermatket parts go through. Ray, take your time and you'll make it, as is. But air down!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #2056

air down for sure! i learnded how useful it is at logandale! but i dont really like taking my time. o well, if i have to. better slow n come out in once piece than the other way
Old 08-16-2011, 09:49 PM   #2057

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
back side of rocky gap is on lovell canyon, take blue diamond on the way to pahrump, after the pass theres gonna be a road on the right side called lovell canyon rd. no locker ok since i dont have a locker.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #2058

better be ok!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #2059
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
air down for sure! i learnded how useful it is at logandale! but i dont really like taking my time. o well, if i have to. better slow n come out in once piece than the other way
The other way = the Greg way?
Old 08-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #2060

u could say that.

Products Discussed in this Thread