Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #201
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Not much dude you have my number still right!?
ya know, i wrote your number on a bathroom stall but i lost it after that...

text me tomorrow...

818-482-4383
Old 10-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #202
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post

text me tomorrow...

818-482-4383
That what that call was all about lol!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:00 AM   #203
Banned
merrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to behold
merrit's Tacoma Gallery
heading up into the desert national wild life range

meet turn off to corn creek station I 15 north of town past kyle canyon rd

on the right heading s to n 9:30 am
Old 10-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #204
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrit View Post
heading up into the desert national wild life range

meet turn off to corn creek station I 15 north of town past kyle canyon rd

on the right heading s to n 9:30 am
I think u mean US 95.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #205
Banned
merrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to beholdmerrit is a splendid one to behold
merrit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
I think u mean US 95.

yeah I meant 95 it comes out on 93.
Old 10-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #206
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
yup, my thoughts exactly...wtf..I guess it could have been worse, the truck was stock. Pretty sure none of the Vegas members have a speedway blue, right?
Were you in town?
Kidding!!

You're going to pay for that one.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #208
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

text me tomorrow...

818-482-4383
Quote:
That what that call was all about lol!
your number is now in the bathroom at South Point...

speaking of which, there were a bunch of built prerunners at South Point last night... i was beginning to wonder if there was a meet or something... haha..
Old 10-18-2010, 03:24 AM   #209
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your number is now in the bathroom at South Point...

speaking of which, there were a bunch of built prerunners at South Point last night... i was beginning to wonder if there was a meet or something... haha..
Ok cool the funny thing is i was there to night well i guess this morning just got home i called you dude but no answer!?
Old 10-18-2010, 07:09 AM   #210
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Ok cool the funny thing is i was there to night well i guess this morning just got home i called you dude but no answer!?
you called? i was thinkin you flaked... hahha

sat nite, i got on a craps table at South Point and forgot all else... i don't even think i had the ringer on... shoulda texted me...
Old 10-23-2010, 02:05 AM   #211
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...r-29-31-a.html

1 week till our season kick off at Dumont Dunes Happy Halloween!

I got the quads all fixed up and ready to go, just got a couple things left to do on our sandrail.

My bf and a friend are building a custom SCU sandrail in our garage, was hoping to have it out at the dry lake bed in Boulder City this weekend for a test run, but ran into some problems tonight so we will see...might be able to test it sunday afternoon .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivMGJlnZFTw?fs=1
Old 10-23-2010, 07:41 AM   #212
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
^that's bad @ss...

I wish I had the time let alone the tools to fabricate something like that...

should be fun once all the bugs are worked out...will it do wheelies like this...lol
Old 10-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #213
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
^that's bad @ss...

I wish I had the time let alone the tools to fabricate something like that...

should be fun once all the bugs are worked out...will it do wheelies like this...lol
I can't see the pic....but yes it will wheelie.

The frame is a custom build from Sand Cars Unlimited, based on their Big Brother car. It has a Buick Grand National Motor and an Albins transmission, pretty unique set up for a sandrail.
My bf and his friend, the owner, have put together pretty much the entire rail except building the frame. They finished the wiring this weekend and it's running, but ran into a problem tuning it due to not having a knock modual yet. It's up in the air if it will make it's 1st trip to the dunes this weekend!!

My bf and I have a Funco sandrail with a 3.5L turbo Honda, Mendeola 2d transmission. We bought it completely built, it's really not fun to build one lol. It's pretty fun to drive and a great rail for the dunes.

This would be why I don't have time to go to the meets .
Old 10-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #214
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
I can't see the pic....but yes it will wheelie.

The frame is a custom build from Sand Cars Unlimited, based on their Big Brother car. It has a Buick Grand National Motor and an Albins transmission, pretty unique set up for a sandrail.
My bf and his friend, the owner, have put together pretty much the entire rail except building the frame. They finished the wiring this weekend and it's running, but ran into a problem tuning it due to not having a knock modual yet. It's up in the air if it will make it's 1st trip to the dunes this weekend!!

My bf and I have a Funco sandrail with a 3.5L turbo Honda, Mendeola 2d transmission. We bought it completely built, it's really not fun to build one lol. It's pretty fun to drive and a great rail for the dunes.

This would be why I don't have time to go to the meets .
its understandable why you can't make it to meets...I would love to build something like this...

yeah tuning can be tons of fun...even more fun to learn...but there will always be headaches along the way cause of unforeseen circumstances...I'm sure you guys already found a knock sensor, if not I got a friend who owns a performance shop and can have it to you guys ASAP...pm me if you can't find 1 locally...
Old 10-27-2010, 03:53 AM   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
its understandable why you can't make it to meets...I would love to build something like this...

yeah tuning can be tons of fun...even more fun to learn...but there will always be headaches along the way cause of unforeseen circumstances...I'm sure you guys already found a knock sensor, if not I got a friend who owns a performance shop and can have it to you guys ASAP...pm me if you can't find 1 locally...
Thanks...
He has 2 of them coming this morning, were supposed to be here yesterday but UPS misrouted them ....But he borrowed one from a friend last night, which helped cause now they know something else besides the knock sensor is a problem. I think he said the part is discontinued but that could have been something else...They are having an issue with the MAF sensor now, they are going to try some things with that tonight once they have the knock & a new MAF sensors to try.
I'm not familiar with how engines work and all, I just listen and try to learn.
I know they are having some trouble because it has some custom mods done to the motor and it's an 86(?) so much different than technology in motors now. Both of them are GM mechanics and they had some other mechanics who are familiar with the older motors come help out last night, they should be back tonight too. They are also having trouble with a 'translator' which I'm not sure what it does, got too confusing for me lol.

Isn't looking like it will make it for this weekend, unless it all falls into place lol.
Old 11-10-2010, 06:02 PM   #216
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants to help me rip out some tile? I pay in beer...after job is done.
Old 11-10-2010, 07:10 PM   #217

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Who wants to help me rip out some tile? I pay in beer...after job is done.
I thought i was doing this? O well dam
Old 11-10-2010, 09:17 PM   #219
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up Vegas people? I had a shop in Vegas do my bumper and im curious if any of you know of them? Woolworth Motorsports? Robby Woolworth runs the joint and was great to work with but I can't get him on this forum, anybody know him or his shop??
Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 PM   #220

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Whats up Vegas people? I had a shop in Vegas do my bumper and im curious if any of you know of them? Woolworth Motorsports? Robby Woolworth runs the joint and was great to work with but I can't get him on this forum, anybody know him or his shop??
Sorry dude dont know of that shop what happened with the bumper? I bet he went under alot of shops are going out of buz here!

Products Discussed in this Thread