Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #221
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
He's still operating he's shop is over by the las Vegas speed way now it use to be on cheyenne and Decatur he does great work.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #222
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Whats up Vegas people? I had a shop in Vegas do my bumper and im curious if any of you know of them? Woolworth Motorsports? Robby Woolworth runs the joint and was great to work with but I can't get him on this forum, anybody know him or his shop??
He went to high school with a few peeps I know. He lives clOse to me. He did a ton of work for my buddy, all good
Old 11-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #223
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
The bumper is on the front of my truck, very happy with it. If I lived in Vegas I'd have him do the whole truck. Thanks for the info, I was just curious.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:10 PM   #225
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Im not any where near cool enough to know what this means? Im guessing it's not good so a translator wont be necessary. I was just wondering about the shop before I spent any more $$$$ with them. Thanks Vegas people.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #226
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im not any where near cool enough to know what this means? Im guessing it's not good so a translator wont be necessary. I was just wondering about the shop before I spent any more $$$$ with them. Thanks Vegas people.
Haha, Daniel is a well known "post whore" he was just cross-posting for a local gathering this Wednesday.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #227
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude you click on the link and it takes you somewere!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:00 PM   #228

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Oh...lol if im ever in Vegas with truck count me in!
Old 11-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #229
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Haha, Daniel is a well known "post whore" he was just cross-posting for a local gathering this Wednesday.

Quote:
Oh...lol if im ever in Vegas with truck count me in!
Cool brother!
Old 11-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #231
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I thought i was doing this? O well dam
i'll bring the cooler n supervise.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:34 AM   #232
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Whats up Vegas people? I had a shop in Vegas do my bumper and im curious if any of you know of them? Woolworth Motorsports? Robby Woolworth runs the joint and was great to work with but I can't get him on this forum, anybody know him or his shop??
i seen their trucks. sick shet. they mostly do domestic stuffs, fabs, etc. chevys 2500, ford 250,350, rangers. they stay near my house on north side. i think they'r too cool for the forum j/k
Old 11-25-2010, 07:19 PM   #233

jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
i seen their trucks. sick shet. they mostly do domestic stuffs, fabs, etc. chevys 2500, ford 250,350, rangers. they stay near my house on north side. i think they'r too cool for the forum j/k
Lol.....Funny you say that. I tried to get Robbie on TW and I don't think he was feelin it. They do race what they sell so I'll give him a pass...He is on Facebook though so I keep up with him on there.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #234
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
They are at the speedway now
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:31 PM   #235

ay, so whos down to hit mt charleston or somewhere for some snow action this weekend? or just some mud
Old 12-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #236
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday! Saturday I have a race. How bout some tacos come rep.
Old 12-02-2010, 02:19 PM   #237

bump
Old 12-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #239
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm down for when ever..

Let's do it!!!
Whats up Steve.....I thought you were very frequently out of town. You make a hell of a lot more meets than I do!

In fact, Ive only made one meet so far
Old 12-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #240
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Whats up Steve.....I thought you were very frequently out of town. You make a hell of a lot more meets than I do!

In fact, Ive only made one meet so far
What's up Sean.. What? I just got back from a 6 week tour.. It just happens that I'm home when most of the meets are.. Come on out.. That menu looks a little weird. But last night they only had chicken and waffles (well their version of it) but that shit was GOOD!!

Come on out foo!!!

ps- Bring some warm gear though!!

Products Discussed in this Thread