Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #241
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
What's up Sean.. What? I just got back from a 6 week tour.. It just happens that I'm home when most of the meets are.. Come on out.. That menu looks a little weird. But last night they only had chicken and waffles (well their version of it) but that shit was GOOD!!

Come on out foo!!!

ps- Bring some warm gear though!!
Come out Mr. Jet Ski!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-eat-info.html
Old 12-14-2010, 12:01 AM   #242
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
wats up guys!! jigga-jigga-yeah-yeah! just purchased a set of DDM HID's n thought i'd brag about it. hopefully it comes in soon. thats gonna be my christmas present to myself lol. 6000k hi/low n 3000k slims. out!!
Old 12-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #243
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
wats up guys!! jigga-jigga-yeah-yeah! just purchased a set of DDM HID's n thought i'd brag about it. hopefully it comes in soon. thats gonna be my christmas present to myself lol. 6000k hi/low n 3000k slims. out!!
Nice Brah your going to love them! Mr. I don't need hids I knew you would get them lol
Old 12-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #244
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
ya ya. but i need to find a way to tuck the fog wires securely cuz right now they are kinda just dangling by a ziptie.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:09 PM   #245
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
if i dont see everyone of you homos in superstition ill kill a bitch
Old 12-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #246

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
if i dont see everyone of you homos in superstition ill kill a bitch
I really don't know if I am going to make it Jake
Old 12-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #247
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #248
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there with my lady Jake! Daniel don't be ghey!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:45 PM   #249
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
I should be there with my lady Jake! Daniel you're ghey!
x2!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:40 PM   #250

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I should be there with my lady Jake! Daniel don't be ghey!
Diego you should know about the "ghey stuff" right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
x2!
Old 12-21-2010, 12:12 PM   #251
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted a silver DC with a lift and black wheels at a light on Durango this morning.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:27 PM   #252
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
That was probably laterlus aka steve
Old 12-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #253
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
That was probably laterlus aka steve
Maybe, didn't have that bumper guard deal though.
Old 12-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #254

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
It might be his old truck they look almost exactly alike except he's new one is 6 inch 4x4 btw Ryan , how's your Vegas stay going
Old 12-21-2010, 12:41 PM   #255
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
It might be his old truck they look almost exactly alike except he's new one is 6 inch 4x4 btw Ryan , how's your Vegas stay going
Its great, puked 5 times the first night. Spent Sunday on the couch watching football and recovering. haha

Just waiting for my bro to get off work so I don't have to drink alone in the day. lol
Old 12-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #256

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha sounds Like a great time so far! You guys plan on doing any snowboarding or anything while your down here?
Old 12-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #257
Mob parking lots.

Thumbs up

Nope, just drink and chill.
Old 12-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #258

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Nope, just drink and chill.
Sounds like a good time when you here till again?
Old 12-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #259
Mob parking lots.

The 3rd.

Products Discussed in this Thread