Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 06-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #22
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
What up vegas people! We need to BBQ Soon!
Old 06-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #23
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
What up vegas people! We need to BBQ Soon!
I can probably host a BBQ the 2nd weekend in July, but not 100% yet, if I can't host, we should look into testing out spots for the Sept. meet BBQ you want to have, also in case I can't host that... Find a park, with a grill, set the date and then, we party.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 AM   #24
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
I can probably host a BBQ the 2nd weekend in July, but not 100% yet, if I can't host, we should look into testing out spots for the Sept. meet BBQ you want to have, also in case I can't host that... Find a park, with a grill, set the date and then, we party.
i got a grill that packs up exactly like a suit case...

there is a park right down the road from my place maryland parkway and windmill...good location tons of parking...

another secluded park I found is off of eastern and st. rose...very low key...hardly any people ever there...
Old 06-09-2010, 07:53 AM   #25
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
i got a grill that packs up exactly like a suit case...

there is a park right down the road from my place maryland parkway and windmill...good location tons of parking...

another secluded park I found is off of eastern and st. rose...very low key...hardly any people ever there...

Ya you know were all the low key parks are hu that were you take all the boys! bahahahahahh!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #26
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ya you know were all the low key parks are hu that were you take all the boys! bahahahahahh!
I'd rather not have to deal with any crowds or have to fight for parking...

stop telling everyone your fantasy... too much info...
Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #27

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd rather not have to deal with any crowds or have to fight for parking...

stop telling everyone your fantasy... too much info...

Diego is the one that loves the black hot dogs!haha
Old 06-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #28

Quote:
Diego is the one that loves the black hot dogs!haha
I don't even want to know how you know that information about DIEGO...rofl
Old 06-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #29

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't even want to know how you know that information about DIEGO...rofl
Mod day he was eating the shit out of then!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:48 PM   #30

Quote:
Mod day he was eating the shit out of then!
don't lie Daniel...you were thinking nasty thoughts while watching him eat HOT DOGS...rofl

Old 06-09-2010, 02:50 PM   #31

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
don't lie Daniel...you were thinking nasty thoughts while watching him eat HOT DOGS...rofl

you should come up with your own shit !
Old 06-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #32

Quote:
you should come up with your own shit !
I would but posting links just easier...lol...
Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 PM   #33

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would but posting links just easier...lol...
Yaya thats what They all say haha o and that's right I am posting from a iPad son!
Old 06-10-2010, 09:37 AM   #34
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yaya thats what They all say haha o and that's right I am posting from a iPad son!
I can't find the interest in iPads, but I'll take an iPhone 4 when they come out! Shiiiiiiiit yeah! How do it you like it beyond the newness of it?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 AM   #35

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't find the interest in iPads, but I'll take an iPhone 4 when they come out! Shiiiiiiiit yeah! How do it you like it beyond the newness of it?

Not mine would never buy one its a big ass itouch! Its my wifes dads! It cool but not worth the money!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:29 AM   #36

Quote:
you an APPLE NUT HUGGER...F*CK IPAD... those are for individuals who don't know how to use and/or build a pc themselves...

you should have just used the money for the x-1 instead...your DROID INCREDIBLE is more versatile then the IFAG...rofl

Quote:
the iphone 4 will only be good if you got service...
Old 06-10-2010, 11:32 AM   #37

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you an APPLE NUT HUGGER...F*CK IPAD... those are for individuals who don't know how to use and/or build a pc themselves...

you should have just used the money for the x-1 instead...your DROID INCREDIBLE is more versatile then the IFAG...rofl

the iphone 4 will only be good if you got service...
I said it was not mine fagul! I was just using it! I would never buy a iphone 4 i like talking on my phone

True that!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:48 AM   #38

Quote:
I said it was not mine fagul! I was just using it! I would never buy a iphone 4 i like talking on my phone
I had a meeting to go to and didn't see your response post to chris...

don't get all defensive...
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 AM   #39

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had a meeting to go to and didn't see your response post to chris...

don't get all defensive...

Your just mad that i am getting a better phone then you in like 2 weeks when it is brought to me haha!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 PM   #40

Quote:
Your just mad that i am getting a better phone then you in like 2 weeks when it is brought to me haha!
you wouldn't even know the capabilities of the INCREDIBLE unless I showed you what my phone can do...

even with your new phone my DROID still runs faster and has more custom features then you could even comprehend...

Products Discussed in this Thread