Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #41
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
you wouldn't even know the capabilities of the INCREDIBLE unless I showed you what my phone can do...

even with your new phone my DROID still runs faster and has more custom features then you could even comprehend...

All hale the I.T. guy that knows everthing about nothing haha!
Old 06-10-2010, 10:47 PM   #42
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I just found my ipod after like 3 years haha! I am loading it up and i did not know i had so much dam music!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #43

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
?

What!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:11 PM   #44
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
?
¿
Old 06-10-2010, 11:16 PM   #45

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
¿

Dude get out of here vegas only!

haha jk how is the truck doing any new mods fixs?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:18 PM   #46
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Fixes - always needed
Mods - not as high of a priority
Paying it off - in the works and highest priority
Old 06-10-2010, 11:20 PM   #47

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Fixes - always needed
Mods - not as high of a priority
Paying it off - in the works and highest priority

For me

fix's= na

Mods= t-rex eyes, coilovers, and s/c soon but dont tell anyone i am just going to show up withit

Paying it off= i will get there!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #48

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
take a deep breath and count to 10

What are you trying to do here?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #49
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
For me

fix's= na

Mods= t-rex eyes, coilovers, and s/c soon but dont tell anyone i am just going to show up withit

Paying it off= i will get there!
My opinion:

Paying it off = #1 priority
Fixing shit that NEEDS to be fixed = #2 priority
Mods = last priority

Quote:
take a deep breath and count to 10
Old 06-10-2010, 11:54 PM   #50

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
type
Old 06-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #51
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do i have to drive to vegas in order to post here?
me no speake engrish
Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 PM   #52

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
do i have to drive to vegas in order to post here?
yep! Keep out!

Haha! Just dont understand y you were posting what you were!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #53
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-11-2010, 12:09 AM   #54
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
WTFs going on in here??
Old 06-11-2010, 12:09 AM   #55
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all you lil bastards goto bed or your grounded for a week!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #56
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Can't. i have work. and dates. and bills to pay. sheeeeeeeeeeet
Old 06-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #57

Quote:
fuggggggoff old man............I got almost the entire week off and paid
thats it you lil sumbitch...i'm gettin the belt!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 12:54 AM   #58

Quote:
My belt comes with a G36 attached, I bet I win.

an Im sure Im a lil bigger than u, u lil sumbish
I don't think your bigger than me...the same size if anything...oh and my belt comes with a G23 attached

But your still grounded!!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:33 AM   #59

Quote:
6'1 250-260
hmmm, maybe ill strap the G21 with preban mags
damn it...i'm 5' 10'' 170
Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #60
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
All hale the I.T. guy that knows everthing about nothing haha!
and this is coming from the guy who can't spell...rofl...

Products Discussed in this Thread