Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2012, 03:09 PM   #7242
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
West side Wednesdays if you guys want to show up going to be fun I am getting shit housed you all are welcome to join starts at 8
Old 10-03-2012, 06:24 PM   #7243
Stormtrooper
Ryguy6291 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Ryguy6291's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
West side Wednesdays if you guys want to show up going to be fun I am getting shit housed you all are welcome to join starts at 8
Where is this at?
Old 10-03-2012, 06:28 PM   #7244
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy6291 View Post
Where is this at?
Cross streets are Durango and flamingo it's at Red-handed tattoo.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 PM   #7245

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Beat no one shows!!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:39 AM   #7246
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Beat no one shows!!!!
Standard...

It was a good time though, kinda felt like the old days minus Ray sleeping in the back of his truck, buhahahaha!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:15 AM   #7247
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dam Ray this is a old ass pic right? Lol I think I remember this night? Haha
I think it was stefs bday, PT's @ trop n Maryland. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy6291 View Post
hey sorry guys i wont be able to make anything this weekend. i will be at the next meet up for sure though. Maybe a MOD day or something?

.... andeeeeen????

Quote:
Beat no one shows!!!!

Wats new.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Standard...

It was a good time though, kinda felt like the old days minus Ray sleeping in the back of his truck, buhahahaha!
Hey, there is a reason I have a bed mat. N that was a 1 time thing. I usually sleep inside my truck.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #7248

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Lastnight was a good time to all that did not show your loss had a great parking spot did not have to wait in line for food and had a great time talking shit and laughing at people from the bed of Rays truck!!

Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1349369940.234480.jpg
Old 10-04-2012, 10:44 AM   #7249
Stormtrooper
Ryguy6291 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Ryguy6291's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lastnight was a good time to all that did not show your loss had a great parking spot did not have to wait in line for food and had a great time talking shit and laughing at people from the bed of Rays truck!!

Attachment 172927
Danm I fucking missed out!
Old 10-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #7250
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Attachment 172927
Bummer I missed out. I did a lot of driving yesterday and had just got home when you posted. Glad y'all had a good time.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #7251
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya, good thing I have standard bed. Dan has his cover, n we wud look like a bunch of gay sardines trying to all fit in Chris' bed lol
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #7252
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
Ya, good thing I have standard bed. Dan has his cover, n we wud look like a bunch of gay sardines trying to all fit in Chris' bed lol
Would be funny to watch that!
Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #7253

Got my estimate: $1100. They said it may be more once the bumper comes off and they can see what other damage is there. Toyota has my parts on order so I should be getting Beefie T fixed pretty soon!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #7254
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Would be funny to watch that!
Truth squared.

Quote:
Got my estimate: $1100. They said it may be more once the bumper comes off and they can see what other damage is there. Toyota has my parts on order so I should be getting Beefie T fixed pretty soon!
Daaaaaaaamn, did the 1/4 panel contribute anything much to that?
Old 10-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #7255
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ask for a check for rear bumper and all associated with it an we'll build you a bumper!
Old 10-04-2012, 04:59 PM   #7256

Parts/Labor are about 50/50 of the total estimate. They wrote it with work/parts for 1/4 panel but not replacing it. They included a "rough pull" for where the bumper pushed into it. The parts listed are bumper, rt side plate, bumper cover, and new TRD sticker. The decal is $73. Lol!

Sorry Derek, Toyota already ordered all the parts.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #7257

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol the shout out by Mags made us look weird enough haha
Old 10-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #7258

Quote:
"Awesome Tacomas... the three big guys standing in the bed of the truck!!"

Mags is a funny mofo.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 AM   #7259

Quote:
I thought it was ok
Old 10-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #7260

Quote:
I thought it was ok
You also want to lay in the bed of my truck.

Products Discussed in this Thread