Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #61
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
and this is coming from the guy who can't spell...rofl...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:00 AM   #62
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and this is coming from the guy who can't spell...rofl...
I can spell fuck you!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #63
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
I can spell fuck you!
a little hostile this morning I see...did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or did your chick make you sleep on the couch again..lol

but if I started going back and quoting post for post...this entire thread would turn into a spelling bee...rofl
Old 06-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #64
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
a little hostile this morning I see...did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or did your chick make you sleep on the couch again..lol

but if I started going back and quoting post for post...this entire thread would turn into a spelling bee...rofl

Suck on my spelling bee fooo! Kiss my ass i cant spell o well!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:21 PM   #65
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Suck on my spelling bee fooo! Kiss my ass i cant spell o well!
no ass kissing from me unless your a hot chick...which you aren't...rofl

just finding other ways to give you shit bro...
Old 06-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #66

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no ass kissing from me unless your a hot chick...which you aren't...rofl

just finding other ways to give you shit bro...

I am joining the gym today brother got to loss those pounds for the wedding!
Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #67

Quote:
I am joining the gym today brother got to loss those pounds for the wedding!
LVAC or 24 Hour Fitness?

just stick to the P90X...that's my honest opinion...
Old 06-11-2010, 08:37 PM   #68

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LVAC or 24 Hour Fitness?

Both rec center and p90x you should join with me i need a lifting buddy! only 15 a month no contact!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #69
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Listen to j that p90x is awesome i only have the abs part I want the whole kit but they want alot of green For it
Old 06-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #70

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Listen to j that p90x is awesome i only have the abs part I want the whole kit but they want alot of green For it

I have it and use it! I Just want to be able to run and lift weights copy cat fucker!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:31 AM   #71
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
LVAC or 24 Hour Fitness?

I say gym and P90X is the way to go, gives you a place to do different cardio, especially in the heat.

Quote:
Hit me up, I have the whole set, we can make some DVD magic.

Quote:
I have it and use it! I Just want to be able to run and lift weights copy cat fucker!
Go for the bikes, it'll burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time, better on your joints than running too!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:42 AM   #72

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Go for the bikes, it'll burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time, better on your joints than running too! [/quote]

Using the bike alot brother!
Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 AM   #73

Quote:
Both rec center and p90x you should join with me i need a lifting buddy! only 15 a month no contact!
sure why not...I need to hit up the gym and get in tip top shape for snowboarding...

Quote:
its intense but makes your body feel like your back in high school...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Hit me up, I have the whole set, we can make some DVD magic.
start making copies bro...I would like the set...

Quote:
Go for the bikes, it'll burn the most fat in the shortest amount of time, better on your joints than running too!
I agree but you also gotta do inclined treadmill...you use muscles that you don't typically use on a stationary bike and you also change up the style of cardio...muscle memory is a good and bad thing...
Old 06-13-2010, 07:36 AM   #74

Quote:

start making copies bro...I would like the set...

I agree but you also gotta do inclined treadmill...you use muscles that you don't typically use on a stationary bike and you also change up the style of cardio...muscle memory is a good and bad thing...
I can make some copies when I get home.

Incline treadmill is cool, but if I'm walking or jogging, I prefer a treadclimber, those things are badass! It let's you use the HIIT training method without having to change incline/speed while working out.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #75

Quote:
Incline treadmill is cool, but if I'm walking or jogging, I prefer a treadclimber, those things are badass! It let's you use the HILL training method without having to change incline/speed while working out.
yeah I like those tread climbers as well...elliptical are good for those individuals with bad knees and joints...
Old 06-14-2010, 12:15 AM   #76
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
M.O.T , tollphr333 - u mary's. how about we all chip in for a room at the grind place for the weekend. then we can have the bbq n meet in the parking lot, WHEN we get hammered we can just crash there! i call the bathtub!! ima bring a bartender too lol
Old 06-14-2010, 12:26 AM   #77

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
M.O.T , tollphr333 - u mary's. how about we all chip in for a room at the grind place for the weekend. then we can have the bbq n meet in the parking lot, WHEN we get hammered we can just crash there! i call the bathtub!! ima bring a bartender too lol

Holy shit you want use to get a room with you can you say i want a #2 from you haha jk that would be funny as hell bbq in the parking lot haha that is true mall crawler i am loving it!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #78
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Holy shit you want use to get a room with you can you say i want a #2 from you haha jk that would be funny as hell bbq in the parking lot haha that is true mall crawler i am loving it!

it can be like a "mullet" party. business in the front n party in the back! lol
Old 06-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #79

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
it can be like a "mullet" party. business in the front n party in the back! lol

We can just have a circle jerk but diego is holding the cracker haha!
Old 06-14-2010, 12:38 AM   #80

Quote:
We can just have a circle jerk but diego is holding the cracker haha!
TMI post slore

Products Discussed in this Thread