Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 02-14-2013, 08:24 PM   #8801
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Nice. I did the auto light under the window switch and probably try the a/c and circulate button leds along with the airbag leds next to the clock this weekend

Nice let me know how it goes i have the shifter done and the window switch i want to do my steering wheel control and ac control lights to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
You did not make me do shit

You waited like 8 months for me to do the swap when I went there
Never again will I do a swap after a long night of drinking and partying in Vegas
LOL
Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 PM   #8802
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Will do homie
Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #8804
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
It's Saturday at 730 at 95 & Ann rd till they stop killing chickens, post some pics when you get the bumper if you need help let me know and last but not least happy birthday man!

I will be heading back from Phoenix Sat. If I get home and not too burned out. I will swing by..
Old 02-15-2013, 10:10 AM   #8805
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice. I did the auto light under the window switch and probably try the a/c and circulate button leds along with the airbag leds next to the clock this weekend
I have all the LEDs at home. Been trying to swap them for a while now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Nice let me know how it goes i have the shifter done and the window switch i want to do my steering wheel control and ac control lights to!
Ya fool when are doing the swaparoo?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #8806
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's Saturday at 730 at 95 & Ann rd till they stop killing chickens, post some pics when you get the bumper if you need help let me know and last but not least happy birthday man!
thanks buddy. The bumper looks awesome. Juan does some good work. I actually installed some mounts for my mountain bike, and my newly powdercoated bumper last night. Pretty easy stuff. It looks great IMO. I have a crap phone photo from last night, but I'll have to go take a better one soon.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #8807
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
thanks buddy. The bumper looks awesome. Juan does some good work. I actually installed some mounts for my mountain bike, and my newly powdercoated bumper last night. Pretty easy stuff. It looks great IMO. I have a crap phone photo from last night, but I'll have to go take a better one soon.
We have to hit the trails up soon! I get my mountain bike back from the shop this week. Have you ridden bootleg canyon?
Old 02-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #8808
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Yea.. Bootleg is fun but some of it gets a bit hairy. I'm still not that legit yet. I have a nice Trek EX7, and my bro has an 8.

Apparently there's an awesome ride in Henderson right by my bro's house off the Horizon Ridge mountain somewhere, and we do Blue Diamond city trails often too. Have you ever been to Gooseberry Mesa? Best ride around and only a few hours from Vegas
Old 02-15-2013, 04:45 PM   #8809
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
So I have my a/c controls disassembled and forgot the leds are 3mm and I only 5mm. I replaced the 3mm with a 5mm on my window switch and no problems. Think 5mm will be ok with the a/c controls as well? I don't see why not, just wanted a second opinion.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:47 PM   #8810
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
The 5mm will work...you just need to drill the hole on the buttons themselves bigger
Old 02-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #8811
First time Taco

What do you ride Socal?

It's a shitty picture because of lighting, but here's my new black bumper and bike mounts installed. Testing it out with the EX8. Now the bikes fit with tailgate closed

Old 02-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #8812

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
The 5mm will work...you just need to drill the hole on the buttons themselves bigger
Word, I think I have 3/16's drill bit somewhere around here
Old 02-15-2013, 05:06 PM   #8813
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What do you ride Socal?

It's a shitty picture because of lighting, but here's my new black bumper and bike mounts installed. Testing it out with the EX8. Now the bikes fit with tailgate closed

That's looks awesome, what bike mounts did you use?

I ride specialized Epic expert, I ride Ernie's epic (trail) out at bootleg it's the best one. I have ridden gooseberry Mesa but only one time I'd be down for another trip. I've ridden out at red rock and mount charleston sometimes ill go down to big bear too
Old 02-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #8814
Señor Member
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Word, I think I have 3/16's drill bit somewhere around here
That or a 1/4 is cool as well
Old 02-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #8815

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Just finished up the a/c and recirculate buttons, the "on" "passenger airbag" and security leds, no for a whiskey break then start clearing the amber tint off the clock lens
Old 02-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #8816
First time Taco

Quote:
That's looks awesome, what bike mounts did you use?

I ride specialized Epic expert, I ride Ernie's epic (trail) out at bootleg it's the best one. I have ridden gooseberry Mesa but only one time I'd be down for another trip. I've ridden out at red rock and mount charleston sometimes ill go down to big bear too
I used Hollywood fork mounts and put them in the rail so they can slide (if needed) but are tight, and removable. And Gooseberry is one of my favorites. Go for a weekend, my family has a cabin in Kolab too.

I've never been to big bear though
Old 02-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #8817
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What do you ride Socal?

I have crossbars and two Thule sidearms. For sale if you know someone looking.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #8818

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Finished!
Old 02-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #8819
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Finished!
Looks good Mang! Come to think of it my ac and recycle button are one to i want the hole thing in white all white lights no more orange
Old 02-15-2013, 10:43 PM   #8820

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Looks good Mang! Come to think of it my ac and recycle button are one to i want the hole thing in white all white lights no more orange
The thread I referenced said there was an amber tint on the buttons but those were 05-07's, mine didn't have an orange tint on the buttons. I just swapped the leds out with 5mm green ones. Those and the leds next to the clock i.e. passenger airbag on/off, security light, etc were easy to swap. Took longer to disassemble it all than desolder and solder. The dome styly leds I can do no problem, the flush mount style like the cluster, not at all. My hands aren't steady enough for them shits

Products Discussed in this Thread