Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 03-22-2013, 07:24 AM   #9261
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
Can we have a do over on the Tacos el Gordo thing?? I really wanted to go but of course a couple things came up on the day of!!!!!!!!
They'll probably still serve you, just tell them you were with that group from the other night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Can I have a do over on my shit not melting.. lols
Do overs on vehicle damage would be very nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Yea but I'm not sure if I like the Satoshi look or not. We'll see
Do the reverse Satoshi, I like it alot better personally.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #9262
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, selling the almost brand new stock tires/wheels/mudflaps from my truck. Check it out: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post6630279
Old 03-22-2013, 11:19 PM   #9263
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
What does the reverse Satoshi look like. I'm really liking the Raptor style grills that Homer makes. It's plush.

Going to Dealership tomorrow to see what they say about my grill melting. We'll see how it goes.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #9265
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hells Yea!!!!!!! Eagles baby!!!!Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364095738.526843.jpg
Old 03-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #9266
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Hells Yea!!!!!!! Eagles baby!!!!Attachment 203052
I didn't even know they were in town tonight! Have fun!

Hey, is anybody at Monster Jam tonight, or did anyone go yesterday? I live about 1/2 mile away from Sam Boyd, and man is it LOUD over there. Sounds like a good time!
Old 03-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #9268
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Eagles show would have been amazing.. and Lateralus, nice name.. Tool fan? Love that stuff too.

DWreck did you get my email of pictures?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #9269
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
For you Beth!
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-5698_10151290247055964_1264579322_n.jpg  
Old 03-23-2013, 10:46 PM   #9270
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery

Put some dust on her today with David so I can have something to compare to stock next week!
Old 03-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #9271
Sandrider213 is on a distinguished road
Sandrider213's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364106164.189715.jpg
Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364106195.978022.jpg
Had a blast! Should try and get a run together soon if others are interested.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #9272
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Show was amazing...worth every penny! I think my mom may be partially deaf in her right ear from my screaming. My dad played the air drums a time or two. It was a great time!

Rizzy....I may have to cut and tease some bangs for this! (Funny joke, won't ever really happen!)
Old 03-24-2013, 03:14 AM   #9273
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
24 hour day, 20 of it spent in the desert by Jean yanking out cars. My truck and I are beat!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:35 AM   #9274
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Hey is $80 for a HID Kit a good deal. Brand new.
http://www.carhidkits.com/6000k-hid-kit-183.html

Or is there a cheapest place to buy HIDs?
Old 03-24-2013, 09:44 AM   #9275
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unpack View Post

Look up VegasHID. They did mine, highs and lows with lifetime warranty for around $120 I think? Which to me wasn't bad.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #9276
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandrider213 View Post
Attachment 203087
Attachment 203088
Had a blast! Should try and get a run together soon if others are interested.
I WANNA GOOOOOO!
Old 03-24-2013, 11:28 AM   #9277
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Look up VegasHID. They did mine, highs and lows with lifetime warranty for around $120 I think? Which to me wasn't bad.
Been to Vegas HID too. They were in same complex as my old shop.
Old 03-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #9278
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

DDM are cheaper.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DD...ast-35W-or-55W

Life time warranty. But good luck on that. Have heard rumors of their customer service being a PITA.

I have them and have not given me any trouble.
Old 03-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #9279
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Text me my buddy is a dealer DDM is shitty imo had to replace mine these are goos quality and eazy install
Old 03-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #9280
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
DDM are cheaper.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DD...ast-35W-or-55W

Life time warranty. But good luck on that. Have heard rumors of their customer service being a PITA.

I have them and have not given me any trouble.
Ya ddm is shit if anything goes wrong you have to pay shipping and you have to send your out and wait for it to come back i could not go that long so just replaced mine!

Products Discussed in this Thread