Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 03-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #9281
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Look up VegasHID. They did mine, highs and lows with lifetime warranty for around $120 I think? Which to me wasn't bad.
I can get the same hids for cheaper from my buddy if anyone needs
Old 03-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #9282
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
I need them
Old 03-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #9283
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are they local? PM or text me a price
Old 03-24-2013, 04:48 PM   #9284
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
I need them
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
are they local? PM or text me a price
I need to know what color temp you guys want if you want high/lows and if you want fogs also!? Out of cali but he canget them within like 2-3 days

He also gets Led light bars in all sizes up to 50 inch i think
Old 03-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #9285
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Show was amazing...worth every penny! I think my mom may be partially deaf in her right ear from my screaming. My dad played the air drums a time or two. It was a great time!

Rizzy....I may have to cut and tease some bangs for this! (Funny joke, won't ever really happen!)
Old 03-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #9286
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time at the mint 400
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-image.jpg  
Old 03-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #9287
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need to know what color temp you guys want if you want high/lows and if you want fogs also!? Out of cali but he canget them within like 2-3 days

He also gets Led light bars in all sizes up to 50 inch i think
I want 4200's and hi/lo
what brand light bars?
Old 03-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #9288
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Had a great time at the mint 400
Awesome! Is there somewhere I can watch clips online?

Talked to a guy and his team when they pulled up with their truck at Sunset Station while I was out getting some food this afternoon. He said they were in about 4th/5th place the entire race, until the end when they broke an axle housing :/ truck looked sweet though.

Hey, I see you've got your sticker on! Post a pic on the BBT Decal thread!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267829
Old 03-24-2013, 08:01 PM   #9289

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Awesome! Is there somewhere I can watch clips online?

Talked to a guy and his team when they pulled up with their truck at Sunset Station while I was out getting some food this afternoon. He said they were in about 4th/5th place the entire race, until the end when they broke an axle housing :/ truck looked sweet though.

Hey, I see you've got your sticker on! Post a pic on the BBT Decal thread!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=267829
never got mine!
Old 03-24-2013, 08:02 PM   #9290

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX RPO View Post
I want 4200's and hi/lo
what brand light bars?
pm me
Old 03-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #9291
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:
never got mine!
Wanted to give it you at the meet! But apparently I never can get off in time. Stupid job! J/K let's meet up somewhere this week and I'll give one to you.
Old 03-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #9292

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Wanted to give it you at the meet! But apparently I never can get off in time. Stupid job! J/K let's meet up somewhere this week and I'll give one to you.
Word what side you stay on? I am sure we are going to have a meet wed night just not sure were!? Might check out findlay fiat
Old 03-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #9293

Quote:
Word what side you stay on? I am sure we are going to have a meet wed night just not sure were!? Might check out findlay fiat
I'm out in Hendo, real close to Sam Boyd Stadium. The Valley Automall is 5 minutes from my house.
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #9294

Hey guys, I just posted my build thread. Check it out when you get a chance!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...08s-build.html
Old 03-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #9295
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know where i can take my car to get my clutch checked out. reliable place somwhat cheap.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #9296
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Having fun with filters.. actually it's an app called Paper Camera

Old 03-26-2013, 07:44 PM   #9297
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unpack View Post
Does anyone know where i can take my car to get my clutch checked out. reliable place somwhat cheap.
Cars 702. They're by 7-11 on Gibson.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #9298
Get It!
tshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud of
tshoww's Tacoma Gallery
What lift would you guys recommened for just daily driving? The roads aren't too bad here and I will never off road, i'm new to the tacoma/truck world so I know absolutely nothing about lifts lol. Looking for around a 3 in lift. Do we have any meets either?
Old 03-28-2013, 03:38 PM   #9299
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone selling stock "sport" 5spoke rims n tires? I may have a potential buyer. LMK.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #9300

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshoww View Post
What lift would you guys recommened for just daily driving? The roads aren't too bad here and I will never off road, i'm new to the tacoma/truck world so I know absolutely nothing about lifts lol. Looking for around a 3 in lift. Do we have any meets either?
I just did a ToyTec Ultimate Lift, which sells for about $1200 online ($1400 installed), and added a small top plate spacer to the coilover (which most guys on here don't like, but I don't plan on doing any heavy offroading for the time being, so it will be fine). So the whole thing without wheel and tires was about $1600. I would recommend a suspension lift just like the Toytec, but just regular Bilstein 5100s or Old Man Emu kits are also very good and affordable. If you want something more heavy duty and expensive, there is also kits by Camburg and Icon that are very good.

We have meets, but its been a few weeks. I think Daniel (MOT) is going to put another one together very soon

Products Discussed in this Thread