Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 12:11 PM   #9301
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Fixed.
I knew someone would chime in with the truth. I was being optimistic for our new friend!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:14 PM   #9302
"GO DUCKS" Edition
Oregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedOregon TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
Oregon TRD's Tacoma Gallery
You guys should have a meet at the In n Out on April 13th.....why.....cuz i'll be in town
Old 03-29-2013, 12:17 PM   #9303
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
You guys should have a meet at the In n Out on April 13th.....why.....cuz i'll be in town
Yea me too but cant that exact day lol
Old 03-30-2013, 12:30 AM   #9304
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
Anyone selling stock "sport" 5spoke rims n tires? I may have a potential buyer. LMK.
I saw some on craigslist tonight.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:16 AM   #9305
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
When I start up my truck I get this weird ticking noise that lasts throughout the entire trip. Anybody else have this problem or has ever had the problem?
Old 03-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #9306
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
When I start up my truck I get this weird ticking noise that lasts throughout the entire trip. Anybody else have this problem or has ever had the problem?
What kind of noise? Coming from the engine bay? The interior? Probably help to be a little more descriptive then people can start giving some input.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:12 PM   #9307
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc
Thumbs up COOL MEET

Met Austin Taco 08 at el gordo tacos Friday. The food rocks! Had a few tacos and a few colds ones. He hooked me up with the die cut sticker.sweet,
Old 03-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #9308
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Met Austin Taco 08 at el gordo tacos Friday. The food rocks! Had a few tacos and a few colds ones. He hooked me up with the die cut sticker.sweet,
Looks good! Is that a vinyl on your 3rd brake light or a badge?
Old 03-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #9309
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
What kind of noise? Coming from the engine bay? The interior? Probably help to be a little more descriptive then people can start giving some input.
It makes a ticking noise (Like a turn signal thats really loud and annoying) I'm not exactly sure where it's coming from but it sounds like it's near my glovebox.
This just started 2 days ago.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:00 PM   #9310
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It makes a ticking noise (Like a turn signal thats really loud and annoying) I'm not exactly sure where it's coming from but it sounds like it's near my glovebox.
This just started 2 days ago.
Blower fan chirp?
Old 03-30-2013, 01:25 PM   #9311

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Blower fan chirp?
Are you talking about the small noise when you're A/C is on? I have that too but this noise is different. My A/C is only on mid-day. This noise is happening reguardless of what time it is, or what's on. As long as my engine is running the noise keeps ticking.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #9312
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
well guys im getting my insurence money next month pretty sure im trading in the truck and getting a wrangler
Old 03-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #9314

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
well guys im getting my insurence money next month pretty sure im trading in the truck and getting a wrangler
2 or 4dr? I love our 2dr JK but wish it were a 4dr.
Old 03-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #9315
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you talking about the small noise when you're A/C is on? I have that too but this noise is different. My A/C is only on mid-day. This noise is happening reguardless of what time it is, or what's on. As long as my engine is running the noise keeps ticking.
There's a TSB for the blower fan chirp. As for the other noise, is it the Taco Tick?
Old 03-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #9316
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As for the AC chirp I just took mine apart and lubed it with lithium grease. Noise is gone. But now I hear my leafs squeeking.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #9317
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
So what is everyone doing tonite? Looking for shinanigans?
Old 03-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #9318
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah what's everyone doing? AAAAANNNDDD.... My Deaver J66 pack is off finally and for sale!!!! With Ubolts So are my Firestone Airbags!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #9319
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
So what is everyone doing tonite? Looking for shinanigans?

im down for some shinangans whats up
Old 03-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #9320
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
anyone got the hook up on window tent i got two quotes one for 250 and one for 350

Products Discussed in this Thread