Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Old 03-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #9321
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
Are you talking about the small noise when you're A/C is on? I have that too but this noise is different. My A/C is only on mid-day. This noise is happening reguardless of what time it is, or what's on. As long as my engine is running the noise keeps ticking.
As for the AC chirp I just took mine apart and lubed it with lithium grease. Noise is gone. But now I hear my leafs squeeking.
Old 03-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #9322
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
So what is everyone doing tonite? Looking for shinanigans?
Old 03-30-2013, 08:04 PM   #9323
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah what's everyone doing? AAAAANNNDDD.... My Deaver J66 pack is off finally and for sale!!!! With Ubolts So are my Firestone Airbags!
Old 03-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #9324
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
So what is everyone doing tonite? Looking for shinanigans?

im down for some shinangans whats up
Old 03-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #9325
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
anyone got the hook up on window tent i got two quotes one for 250 and one for 350
Old 03-30-2013, 09:50 PM   #9326
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
I just paid 140 on Allen/Craig. Lifetime warranty.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:28 PM   #9327
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
anyone got the hook up on window tent i got two quotes one for 250 and one for 350
Call Kevin. Gottintlv.com

Tell him Matthew from MCM sent you
Old 03-30-2013, 10:36 PM   #9328
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Damn, that's a major rip off! I paid around $140. 3M tint @ 20%, lifetime warranty. Went to a place on West Sahara. I can look it up if you need.
Old 03-30-2013, 10:53 PM   #9329
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M C M View Post
Call Kevin. Gottintlv.com

Tell him Matthew from MCM sent you

Will do thinks
Old 03-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #9330
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
Damn, that's a major rip off! I paid around $140. 3M tint @ 20%, lifetime warranty. Went to a place on West Sahara. I can look it up if you need.

Yeah I thought it was way high last time I had my Durango done for 100 limo all the way around but I got hooked up from some guy that works at a Toyota dealership I was looking to pay around 100 for the taco 3 % all the way around and 70% on the windshield
Old 03-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #9331
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364709587.495132.jpg
Beef....it's what's for dinner!!!
Old 03-30-2013, 11:27 PM   #9332
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Attachment 204259
You TAKE that meat! LOL
Old 03-31-2013, 02:06 AM   #9333
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Is that lobster too
Old 03-31-2013, 08:13 AM   #9334
Get It!
tshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud oftshoww has much to be proud of
tshoww's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just paid $200 for all windows + windshield. They had to strip the dealer tint on the front windows too. They did an ok job, SWAT motorsports is where I went.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:15 AM   #9335
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday Riots tonight guys and girl lol come check it out!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 11:42 AM   #9336
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
2 or 4dr? I love our 2dr JK but wish it were a 4dr.
Ya Im gonna get a 2door 4x4 somewhere in-between 2000-2006
Old 03-31-2013, 01:03 PM   #9337
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Met Austin Taco 08 at el gordo tacos Friday. The food rocks! Had a few tacos and a few colds ones. He hooked me up with the die cut sticker.sweet,
Had an awesome lunch with Steve at Tacos El Gordo! Gave him a decal which he promptly put on his sweet Indigo Ink Pearl LB. Thanks Steve!
Old 03-31-2013, 03:16 PM   #9338
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Had an awesome lunch with Steve at Tacos El Gordo! Gave him a decal which he promptly put on his sweet Indigo Ink Pearl LB. Thanks Steve!
I did not get one
Old 03-31-2013, 03:17 PM   #9339

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Attachment 204259
Were was this?
Old 03-31-2013, 03:27 PM   #9340
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
After a little wait, finally got the front coilovers on!! No rears yet but keeping my fingers crossed for this coming weekend for them. Removed the sway bar for now as well. Pretty big difference in ride I like it a lot so far!

Thanks to Matt (MCM) for everything !!

Front 5100s with 70k off an 06 TRD Sport for sale $50obo
TRD sway bar for sale. $offer/trade

Products Discussed in this Thread