Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #9841
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
$100 jaywalking ticket. FTP.
i got a place that can maybe cut the fine in half
Old 05-23-2013, 09:39 PM   #9842
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
i got a place that can maybe cut the fine in half
Me too but it would piss me off if I paid for a lawyer and then still had to pay $100 so ill just pay the fine.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:34 PM   #9843
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Labor is ridiculous, that's why. lol

$80 an hour my ass.
80$ an hour is a pretty fair rate. That's the exact mentality why a diy shop would never work. Everyone thinks they can just do it in their garage for cheaper. I always charge people more when they come back to me to fix something they fucked up after complaining about my price.

Spend 3k on suspension and want it installed for 20$
Old 05-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #9844
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_22/52...AN_below_.html

Quote:
Originally Posted By RichardSIA:
I made this a new post so that everyone would realize it is new information.
We cannot afford for anyone to assume they have already done all they can.

[span style='font-size: 12pt;']This is preliminary notification of a plan we need to execute, unfortunately over a holiday weekend, to resist the first major gun control legislation to have passed a house of the Nevada legislature in our history.
I am asking each of you to be part of a core working group, and giveing you a heads up on where we're going, because each of you can play a key part in what may be one of our most important victories of this session.

As I'm sure all of you know, [span style='color: red;']SB221[/span] passed the Senate on Wednesday afternoon on a party line vote.
It is ostensibly a bill to tighten up the ability for mentally unstable individuals to obtain firearms, but includes Universal Background Checks for all transfers, including private party, with severe penalties for violators, including loss of 2nd Amendment rights.
Even the Oboma Justice Department has officially stated that universal background checks cannot work as intended wthourt universal registration, so if [span style='color: red;']SB221[/span] becomes law universal registration [span style='text-decoration: underline;']WILL[/span] be next.

This bill will be heard in Assembly Judiciary sometime next week - it had it's first reading on the Assembly floor and has been assigned to the[span style='font-weight: bold;'] Assembly Judiciary Committee.[/span]
No meeting date has yet been scheduled. We expect it to pass out of this committee, and to then pass the Liberal / Democrat dominated Assembly sometime later in the week.
Monday is possible, Tuesday is likely, by Wednesday is almost a certainty.
I will post the date, time, and room as soon as it is known.

[span style='color: blue;'][span style='font-weight: bold;'] We can stop this bill with a Sandoval veto,[/span][/span] but to guarantee that we need to organize the public support necessary to:

[span style='font-weight: bold;']Insure that the bill passes the committee and the full Assembly on a party line vote
Insure that the Governor has all the support and political cover he needs to veto the bill.
The opposition will use the same mass shootings and photos of child victims to appeal to the public's emotion that they used elsewhere, and we must counter that. [/span]

The strategy has three parts:

1. Publicize the situation, and generate contacts to Assemblymen urging a "No" vote.
If you have done so before do it again, if this is your first time, NOW is the time!

2. Provide a strong presence and testimony at the hearing, making it clear that the public opposes this bill.
This is critical to meet objective #2 above.
We need EVERYONE to show up this time, we need to overwhelm the anti's with our numbers, we have to impress Governor Sandoval with our presence so that he may point to [span style='text-decoration: underline;']us[/span] as the reason for his veto!

3. Generate as many contacts as possible to the Governor as soon as the bill passes urging him to veto SB221.
Please repost to other forums you may be a member of, any social media groups you know, friends, relatives, any supporters you can reach.

NELIS site to submit your opinion on SB221, https://www.leg.state.nv.us/App/Opinions/77th2013/A/
This a good place to make a statement, but at this late date contacting your Assemblyman directly, preferably IN PERSON if possible, will be better.

Here is a link to locate your representatives if you do not know who they are, http://mapserve1.leg.state.nv.us/whoRU/

Governor Brian Sandoval:

Email form, http://gov.nv.gov/contact/governor/

Mail and phone,

Carson City

State Capitol Building
101 N. Carson Street
Carson City, NV 89701
Phone: (775) 684-5670
Fax: (775) 684-5683

Las Vegas

Grant Sawyer State Office Building
555 East Washington Ave, Suite 5100
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 486-2500
Fax: (702) 486-2505

[/span]

Earlier threads, http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_22/52...y_May_6th.html

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_22/52...s_UPDATE_.html
Old 05-25-2013, 03:21 PM   #9845
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M C M View Post
80$ an hour is a pretty fair rate. That's the exact mentality why a diy shop would never work. Everyone thinks they can just do it in their garage for cheaper. I always charge people more when they come back to me to fix something they fucked up after complaining about my price.

Spend 3k on suspension and want it installed for 20$
I can do it myself; I have done it myself.

Many times. lol

I have two build threads because I keep changing suspensions. haha

It would go a lot faster with a lift and air tools.
That's all I'm getting at.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #9846
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone on here road bike? All my teammates are MIA this weekend.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #9847
First time Taco
xguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud of

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
I have a Trek EX7 I take out.. Not for the road though. Needs some dirt and rocks.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #9848
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
I have a Trek EX7 I take out.. Not for the road though. Needs some dirt and rocks.
Cool. Ive got a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR that hasnt been dirty in a while. I really need to get out.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #9849
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment issues

Can anyone recomend a good alignment shop in the northwest part of town, both sears and bigo have done the alignment and my tires are still wearing badly on the outer tread area then the rest of the tire, all I have for a lift in the front are bilstein 5100s set to 1.75, help greatly appreciated
Old 05-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #9850
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Firestone on Decatur/Ann. One of the TWers work there.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #9851
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Cool. Ive got a Specialized Stumpjumper FSR that hasnt been dirty in a while. I really need to get out.
I am also game if we can setup a day to go...
Old 05-25-2013, 10:57 PM   #9852
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks zac808
Old 05-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #9853
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I've got an old, rigid Trek 852 that I haven't ridden in a looooooong time. Right now I need the hours and miles on my road bike. I will soon need to start pre-planning support for my longer rides so maybe we can all meet up at some paved point in the future.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:03 AM   #9854
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lifting my truck today if anyone is bored and wants to get dirty.
Old 05-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #9855
Mob parking lots.

Angry

Quote:
I can do it myself; I have done it myself.

Many times. lol

I have two build threads because I keep changing suspensions. haha

It would go a lot faster with a lift and air tools.
That's all I'm getting at.
Quote:
Lifting my truck today if anyone is bored and wants to get dirty.
Jinxed myself.

Went to torque everything down and then I realized the threads on my ball joints are all chunky and stripped.
And somehow the threads on my lowering arm ball joints got fucked up too.

Ordering parts tonight and hopefully I can get it done this week.

Thanks to Chris, RedTaco, for lending a hand.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:49 PM   #9856
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
I've got an old, rigid Trek 852 that I haven't ridden in a looooooong time. Right now I need the hours and miles on my road bike. I will soon need to start pre-planning support for my longer rides so maybe we can all meet up at some paved point in the future.
I ride 50-60 miles a week (usually), but don't have a road bike yet, just a Trek hybrid. Works for now, just haven't pulled the trigger yet on a Scott bike I have my eye on. I'm up for a ride though anytime.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #9857
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jinxed myself.

Went to torque everything down and then I realized the threads on my ball joints are all chunky and stripped.
And somehow the threads on my lowering arm ball joints got fucked up too.

Ordering parts tonight and hopefully I can get it done this week.

Thanks to Chris, RedTaco, for lending a hand.
no problem at all
Old 05-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #9858
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
So unfortunately I did not get a pic of the Tacoma I'm about to mention but I was wondering if anyone has seen this Tacoma

- All Stock
- Silver (TRD Off Road)
- BRIGHT ASS NEON PINK hub caps
- BRIGHT ASS NEON PINK Grille Surround
- BRIGHT ASS NEON PINK Toyota Emblem on the Grille
- PINK FUZZY INTERIOR GALORE

Shouldn't be that hard to miss if you saw her today...or anyday
Old 05-27-2013, 03:25 AM   #9859
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Where she was at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post
So unfortunately I did not get a pic of the Tacoma I'm about to mention but I was wondering if anyone has seen this Tacoma

- All Stock
- Silver (TRD Off Road)

Old 05-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #9860
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRedTac0 View Post

- All Stock
- Silver (TRD Off Road)

Haven't seen her, but I did see a guy driving a Titan down at Town Square that was gunmetal grey in color with neon pink rims, badges, grill, and tribal all over the tailgate.

Products Discussed in this Thread