Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #9961
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody looking to unload a stock 2nd gen tow hitch?
Old 06-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #9962
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
drink lol
Already doing that lol Any good trails here not to extreme just enough to have fun and not breaking things hehe. I went to that fort apache small trail going up to the top of the hill the one where they made the wet n wild that small hill you can drive up and on top of that you can see the Strip view is really nice. Look for more of those things around here lol
Old 06-12-2013, 12:27 PM   #9963
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Apex. Plenty of stuff there. N. Las Vegas Blvd and I15.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:42 PM   #9964
gatnilab will become famous soon enoughgatnilab will become famous soon enough

Name: Patrick
gatnilab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
That's the one they call it Nellis dunes right? I brought my quad and my dirt bike up there already.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:39 PM   #9965
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatnilab View Post
That's the one they call it Nellis dunes right? I brought my quad and my dirt bike up there already.
Yeah, that's the place. A lot more areas than just the dunes.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #9966
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Anybody looking to unload a stock 2nd gen tow hitch?

Yes I've got one sitting in storage, name your price.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:45 PM   #9967
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsquad View Post
Yes I've got one sitting in storage, name your price.
Does it come with bolts?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #9968
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Does it come with bolts?
Nope
Old 06-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #9969
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatnilab View Post
Already doing that lol Any good trails here not to extreme just enough to have fun and not breaking things hehe. I went to that fort apache small trail going up to the top of the hill the one where they made the wet n wild that small hill you can drive up and on top of that you can see the Strip view is really nice. Look for more of those things around here lol
Quote:
I want to go! Maybe sunday if my truck is done pretty sure this sat Ray and me are putting in my coil overs
Old 06-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #9970
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, that's the place. A lot more areas than just the dunes.
Ya there are a few spots i want to hit up! We had todo a recovery of Rays Truck up there lol! Watch the edges its alone way down haha! who was all there for that?
Old 06-16-2013, 07:51 PM   #9972
Mob parking lots.

WANTED: Rear shocks.

TRD or 5100's or whatever.

Get at me if you have some clutter you want gone.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #9973
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WANTED: Rear shocks.

TRD or 5100's or whatever.

Get at me if you have some clutter you want gone.
Jeremys rear shocks are scheduled for delivery tomorrow, his will be available
Old 06-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #9974
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M C M View Post
Jeremys rear shocks are scheduled for delivery tomorrow, his will be available
Haha yeah. We were talking about it last week.

I had planned to order new ones, but that fell through.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #9975
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of a reputable exhaust shop around town? I want to make some changes for clearance.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:12 PM   #9976
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone know of a reputable exhaust shop around town? I want to make some changes for clearance.
I had the guy at Best muffler look at mine. He was a little dumbfounded. Ask Charlie where he got his re-routed at. I think it was nearly $400.
Old 06-17-2013, 07:35 PM   #9977
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Performance muffler or best muffler
Old 06-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #9978
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Sawzall
Old 06-18-2013, 04:21 PM   #9979
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy all. I'm moving up to a Tundra and have decided I want more space/comfort for camping as well. As such, I'm selling my RTT setup. Here's what I have-

Autohome Maggiolina Airland (small) plus changing room plus awning-

The tent comes from the factory with 3" foam mattress, two pillows, ladder (tall 4x4), 12V dome light, crank handle; plus I'm including a 3" memory foam topper, spare crank handle, Harken ceiling lift and a 12V gel cell that I use for the dome light.

I'm in the Reno area and have listed it there, but figure I'll toss it out to Norcal and Vegas as well. I'm asking $2500 OBO. I will entertain reasonable offers so please toss it out there if you're interested. I'm willing to travel to perhaps meet up somewhere to make a deal. All told, the various pieces/parts come up to over $3400 new (yeah, Autohome's proud of their stuff, but it is top of the line quality)

There are lots more pics/details over here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7032841 I just didn't figure tcbob would want me reposting that whole mess repeatedly.

Save for a slight scrape on top of the case (no structural damage) where I mis-judged my height when entering the garage, and some pine tar on the changing room skirt (which I'm trying to figure out how to remove) the whole setup is in excellent condition.

I'm only posting this regionally because this thing is obviously not easy/cheap to ship. If you want any more info or more pics or whatever just drop me a PM. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2013, 11:03 PM   #9980
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Vegas BS Thread!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371621638.697213.jpg

Toyota is taking over the world. Almost all of the pickups I have seen here in Kenya at Toyota Hilux. They seem to come in big and smaller sizes and look the same as a Taco. My friends seem to think I'm crazy cause I keep taking pictures and talking about the trucks.

Products Discussed in this Thread