Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2010, 06:30 AM   #81
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
We can just have a circle jerk but diego is holding the cracker haha!
Ummm, you can circle jerk all you want, I'll make other arrangements.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #82
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Ummm, you can circle jerk all you want, I'll make other arrangements.

What you like wheat bread! hahhahahaha!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:34 AM   #83
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
So a friend of mine and myself will be making a trip to vegas for the forth of july weekend.. Do any of you guys know some decent hotels that has a good price.. I just cant see myself spending 600 dollars for 3 nights... maybe someone here can rent a room out to me..!?!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #84
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Why don't you guys just stay at daniels place I'm sure he'll like that after all he always saying how much he enjoys sharing his bed with other men lol
Old 06-14-2010, 02:38 PM   #85
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Why don't you guys just stay at daniels place I'm sure he'll like that after all he always saying how much he enjoys sharing his bed with other men lol

Dude your so freaking gay!
Old 06-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #86
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
So a friend of mine and myself will be making a trip to vegas for the forth of july weekend.. Do any of you guys know some decent hotels that has a good price.. I just cant see myself spending 600 dollars for 3 nights... maybe someone here can rent a room out to me..!?!
its gonna be july 4th weekend. gonna be hard to find a cheap price anywhere
Old 06-14-2010, 06:40 PM   #87

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSPRT View Post
Justin works at a hotel i will talk to him and see what he can do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
its gonna be july 4th weekend. gonna be hard to find a cheap price anywhere
This is true!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #88
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Any local interest in a 3" Tuff Country coil spacer / rear AAL lift (rear never installed)? PM me for more info.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #89
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Post that on craigslist Cj I'm sure it will sell
Old 06-15-2010, 04:48 PM   #90
LVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedLVTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LVTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I did but I forgot to put the rear AAL in the ad on CL . Oh and my old prerunner bumper is up for sale, needs a new skidplate and some love. Heres a pic from a while ago. PM me if anyones interested in that too.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:59 AM   #91
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
^that looks bad ass bro...i think i saw you the other day cruising down St. Rose passing eastern on your way down towards green valley henderson area...I don't really know though...seeing as I was heading opposite direction of you and I only saw the truck at 1st glance...
Old 06-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #92
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I have a question.

Is it true you guys don't have sales tax? Like if I buy wheels and tires at discount there there wont be any sales tax? the only reason I ask is cuz me and a buddy are going to be buying 11 wheel and 11 tires and sales tax on that amount is $500 here in AZ
Old 06-19-2010, 08:58 PM   #93

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Dang that's alot! Sorry to tell you this but we do have sale tax here I believe it's Utah that doesn't, what do you guys need 11 wheels and tires for??
Old 06-19-2010, 09:02 PM   #94
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
Dang that's alot! Sorry to tell you this but we do have sale tax here I believe it's Utah that doesn't, what do you guys need 11 wheels and tires for??

That really blows lol

He needs 5 tires and 5 Wheels (4 on and a full spare)
My new truck takes 6 wheels and 6 tires (4 on and 2 full spares)
Old 06-19-2010, 09:03 PM   #95

socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Oh very nice man congrats on the new truck!! btw
Old 06-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #96
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
Hey I have a question.

Is it true you guys don't have sales tax? Like if I buy wheels and tires at discount there there wont be any sales tax? the only reason I ask is cuz me and a buddy are going to be buying 11 wheel and 11 tires and sales tax on that amount is $500 here in AZ
utah has a sales tax its just not as high as nevada...but oregon has no sales tax whatsoever...that's why I bought my tacoma there... save me $8K compared to what they wanted me to pay in NV...
Old 06-29-2010, 11:28 PM   #97

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Nv rules! Montana has no sales tax just saying! Justin lets put in work tomorrow!
Old 07-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #98
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
ya but its true freaking vegas people!

Hey Murdered...doesnt take long for a new guy like me to learn who the post whores are....I think you take 1st place!!! lol Staying true to your own thread huh??

By the way....I flipped through most of your "build" thread.....bad ass man! I love your taste in these trucks!!! I'm with you all over your build! Good job/choices! And this is coming from a picky MOFO with an eye for details!!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #99
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Hey Murdered...doesnt take long for a new guy like me to learn who the post whores are....I think you take 1st place!!! lol Staying true to your own thread huh??
Old 07-20-2010, 01:57 PM   #100

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Thanks a lot and yes i am a post whore!

By the way....I flipped through most of your "build" thread.....bad ass man! I love your taste in these trucks!!! I'm with you all over your build! Good job/choices! And this is coming from a picky MOFO with an eye for details!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Easy tiger

Products Discussed in this Thread