Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2013, 11:48 PM   #10021
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
I will just leave this here
Attachment 221399
Saw some pictures of the cops showing up there tonight??
Old 07-05-2013, 06:50 AM   #10023
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) USS La Jolla (SSN 701) Veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
So this wildfire is pretty gnarly, huh?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #10024
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
My Charleston was evacuated and it smells like a big campfire in the northwest so I'd say "yea, it's gnarly!"
Old 07-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #10025
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
My Charleston was evacuated and it smells like a big campfire in the northwest so I'd say "yea, it's gnarly!"
My truck was covered in ash this morning. I won't be surprised if it starts a few spot fires in the NW.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #10026
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
It sucks! Hope everyone stays safe up there.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #10027
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Do you still have the lighting spikes, if so I could have the money by Tuesday for you
Old 07-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #10028
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
Do you still have the lighting spikes, if so I could have the money by Tuesday for you
Still do, yes.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #10029
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet,I'll get with you before Wednesday and let you know, I'm out in Dallas till Tuesday night for training
Old 07-05-2013, 03:51 PM   #10030
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Smile I have a bed mat I will let you have for $50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
Are there any good places local to get genuine Toyota accessories? Looking for a bed extender & bed mat.
I have a bed mat I will let you have for $50. It fits a short bed, and I don't have any use for it, I have the shell, and the tie downs in the bed.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:17 PM   #10031
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet,I'll get with you before Wednesday and let you know, I'm out in Dallas till Tuesday night for training
I am leaving for Havasu Monday for work until Friday so you can pay but I can't ship until saturday
Old 07-05-2013, 10:29 PM   #10032
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tonight I can see the glow behind the mountains.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #10033
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Tonight I can see the glow behind the mountains.
I can see flame...
Old 07-06-2013, 02:04 AM   #10035
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Vegas, I can get you the money when you get back if that's ok
Old 07-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #10036
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm in Vegas, I can get you the money when you get back if that's ok
I'll be gone mon-fri.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #10037
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Sold 32" LED Bar. Spikes still for sale but it looks like b.prall is gonna get them. I also have my PIAA 510s with 3000k the HID kit for $150
Old 07-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #10038
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Sup dudes.. So still trying to figure out this obnoxious noise in my truck. Suggestions

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post7129102
Old 07-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #10039
TurtleGuy
modsquad will become famous soon enoughmodsquad will become famous soon enough

Name: Andrew
modsquad's Tacoma Gallery
FYI the rocky gap to lovell canyon rd. is closed as of yesterday (Saturday) due to the fires on Mt. Charleston. We tried to head up that way with no luck. I hope everyone and there property stays safe up there. God Bless.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #10040
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by modsquad View Post
FYI the rocky gap to lovell canyon rd. is closed as of yesterday (Saturday) due to the fires on Mt. Charleston. We tried to head up that way with no luck. I hope everyone and there property stays safe up there. God Bless.
Figured as much with everything going on. Did you guys run rocky gap?

Products Discussed in this Thread