Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #10061
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Hey Zac...How much are they going for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
Possibly, depending on price
Second.. In need of some sliders too..
Old 07-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #10062
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I have 80 hollow point 40 S&W rounds and 100 target load 12g for grabs if anybody wants to buy.

It's just sitting around my house.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #10063
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
alright guys getting the truck fixed finally and about to get some 5100s wheres the cheapest place to get an aal and what size tires should i try to get i assume 245/75/16 like i have are gonna look too small what you guys think dont wanna go crazy because its only a 4banger dont wanna kill my gas too much thanks guys
Old 07-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #10064
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted DWreck on 95N about a half hour ago. Traffic wouldn't let me catch up to wave. So hi and bye!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #10065
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Spotted DWreck on 95N about a half hour ago. Traffic wouldn't let me catch up to wave. So hi and bye!
Hola! Adios!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:45 PM   #10066
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
alright guys getting the truck fixed finally and about to get some 5100s wheres the cheapest place to get an aal and what size tires should i try to get i assume 245/75/16 like i have are gonna look too small what you guys think dont wanna go crazy because its only a 4banger dont wanna kill my gas too much thanks guys
Downsouthmotorsports and 255/85/16 pizza cutters
Old 07-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #10067
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
So they'll look good and not affect gas to dramatically
Old 07-11-2013, 07:13 PM   #10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
i was thinking about getting treadwrights and they dont offer that size
Old 07-11-2013, 07:34 PM   #10069
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was thinking about getting treadwrights and they dont offer that size

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3916827286.html
Old 07-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #10070
Is that a good size tho for a 4cyl
Old 07-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #10071
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea. The best size if you want to look big enough and still get descent gas mileage.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #10072
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've had 33's on my 4 banger before, didn't bother me, just have to use the slow lane a lot.

I currently have 31's on it, still dgaf'ing about the slow lane.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #10073
would putting a spartan locker in my truck be stupid since its a dd
Old 07-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #10074
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone up for a ride today.. By ride I mean Mountain Bike. With Charleston and Red Rock a mess, I was thinking of hitting a quick 2 hour ride at Blue Diamond.

p.s. I want bigger tires for my truck
Old 07-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #10075
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sourc...73826881673410

anyone know anything about ballistic wheels im thinking about getting these
Old 07-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #10076
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sourc...73826881673410

anyone know anything about ballistic wheels im thinking about getting these
There are few members on here running those and love them. Not my style but they're still nice wheels. They can get pretty pricey brand new. The link won't work on the computer here at work.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:49 PM   #10077
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
There are few members on here running those and love them. Not my style but they're still nice wheels. They can get pretty pricey brand new. The link won't work on the computer here at work.

i have a distribtor out of ca thats going to give them to me for 105 a wheel and 15 per wheel shipping not to bad imo
Old 07-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #10079
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
I saw a Taco out here in Boulder City running those and personally I like the look of them. I've also heard that the red inserts can be removed/painted and reapplied. Same with the round caps on them. Could your distributor extend that deal to anyone else?

im getting them through my shop if you find someting you like im sure i could hook you up on a good price i have a few distributors for wheels
Old 07-13-2013, 06:01 PM   #10080
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
im getting them through my shop if you find someting you like im sure i could hook you up on a good price i have a few distributors for wheels
Noted. I really like the Mickey Thompson Classic 3's

Products Discussed in this Thread