Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #10121
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveoc View Post
Nice ride chick. I'd like a ride in your taco...lol....
No need to be a creep cut that shit out! Oh and fyi her NAME is BETH!!!
Old 07-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #10122
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Dan!
Yo Steve, if I knew you I'd probably laugh but since I don't it kinda comes across like a windowless van with a free candy sign. Lol! :-)
Old 07-26-2013, 09:49 PM   #10123
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BareTaco View Post
Thanks Dan!
Yo Steve, if I knew you I'd probably laugh but since I don't it kinda comes across like a windowless van with a free candy sign. Lol! :-)
Old 07-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #10124
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
So whats next Beth? Tires, sliders, bumper??? By the way, I still have a bunch of candy from last halloween if your interested. Nevermind the expiration date, lol.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #10125
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a storm. I may hit the apex if it storms hard enough. Anyone else interested?
Old 07-28-2013, 02:49 PM   #10126
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
So whats next Beth? Tires, sliders, bumper??? By the way, I still have a bunch of candy from last halloween if your interested. Nevermind the expiration date, lol.
Perfect timing....I'm out of chocolate!

No real plans for anything more on the truck. I got new tires right after the lift was done.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #10128

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
Looks good!
Thanks!
Old 07-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #10129
2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future2Tac0s has a brilliant future

Name: Philip
2Tac0s's Tacoma Gallery
whats up vegas?! ill be out there the 10-12 of Aug. Any events worth seeing?
Old 07-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #10130
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tac0s View Post
whats up vegas?! ill be out there the 10-12 of Aug. Any events worth seeing?
I saw Micheal Jacksons ONE by cirque soleil this past saturday. It was awesome.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #10131
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpgrade

Phew. Its too hot to be working in the garage but I did the bumper upgrade I've been planning for a while. ARB + XRC8 winch.

Its a lot of extra weight so I got a OME front suspension setup waiting in the wings with 886 springs.
Anyone have an AAL laying around I can use for the rear?

I think I may do a brake upgrade while I'm at it. Stopping distance took a hit with the extra weight.

Also replaced my dented tailgate with another one. I have the old one if anyone needs it.
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-img_1370.jpg  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:28 PM   #10132
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtokarski View Post
Phew. Its too hot to be working in the garage but I did the bumper upgrade I've been planning for a while. ARB + XRC8 winch.

Its a lot of extra weight so I got a OME front suspension setup waiting in the wings with 886 springs.
Anyone have an AAL laying around I can use for the rear?

I think I may do a brake upgrade while I'm at it. Stopping distance took a hit with the extra weight.

Also replaced my dented tailgate with another one. I have the old one if anyone needs it.
Look into OMD springs. I had aal but they both broke, so have many others.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #10133
Follow me....I'm right behind you..
Steveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really niceSteveoc is just really nice

Army: 82nd Airborne Division/ 107th Tac Assult Unit.HOOAH
Name: Steveo
Steveoc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Steveoc
Quote:
Thanks Dan!
I hear you BETH...lol....I wasn't making lude comments to uuugg you out...
Old 08-01-2013, 09:04 PM   #10134

I got the tonneau cover on. Turns out I am tall enough!!!!. Thanks to all of you that offered to help and thank you Chris for doing all the technical work (we all know I was the muscle of the operation :-P)
Old 08-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #10135
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got the tonneau cover on. Turns out I am tall enough!!!!. Thanks to all of you that offered to help and thank you Chris for doing all the technical work (we all know I was the muscle of the operation :-P)
Must be all that cardio from running!
Old 08-02-2013, 11:31 AM   #10136
First time Taco
xguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud ofxguntherc has much to be proud of

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has a black drivers side mirror, or a black grill.. Let me know. I need both!
Old 08-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #10137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Must be all that cardio from running!
Yup, must be.....lol!
Old 08-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #10138

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
For those who like drifting

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/3974567050.html
Old 08-04-2013, 12:40 AM   #10139
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I have a couple barley used home laptops cheap need $$ ASAP pm me if interested
Old 08-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #10140
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
More New stuff

Truck now has a new camper shell. Not quite color matched but the price was right.

I have the old, silver streak, color matched tonneau cover for sale if anyone wants it.

Side note: I wish there was a local classifieds section for vegas, I have a few things I don't want to ship.
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-photo.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread