Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2011, 04:38 AM   #1001
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Off to the races snitches!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:13 AM   #1003
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to be in vegas in June, 1st time going any advice?

Just want to blow a little money (like 100-200$)

Whats fun to do out there? Renting a car.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:21 AM   #1004
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
I'm going to be in vegas in June, 1st time going any advice?

Just want to blow a little money (like 100-200$)

Whats fun to do out there? Renting a car.
Ooh, I want to join the Vegas BS fun!

Might be able to get a dirty, transexual, hooker for that rate. Otherwise, get off of the strip and check out some of the natural attractions that Vegas has to offer. Or just blow that $200 on a few hands at the tables.

Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 minute drive, tops. I do guided tours through there in awesome 3-wheeled scooter cars every day. I can pm with info if interested, not sure if posting a link to a biz here is okay?
We should get a TW group tour arranged one day!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #1005
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dude I'm down PM me some info!

I do want to see cool stuff not just got play 1 hand of black jack or get mugged, or get some crazy STD my fiancee who will be with me prob wouldn't be happy hahahah!!!

We will actually be coming from AZ
Old 04-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #1006
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
There's also Pink Jeep Tours. Sun buggy. Hiking or biking at Red rock, blue diamond or bootleg canyon which is before Vegas from AZ. Also at bootleg there is an insane zipline!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #1007
Ok well here is my plan, I have 100-300 to just have fun with (not including gas and food), we are leaving Surprise AZ, at 6am to head towards vegas if we spend it all before we get there I'll pull more out or we'll go back, just looking to have a blast with my fiancee.

SO I'm pretty such open to anything that is awesome!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #1008
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Zipline it then. Just radical. Pricey tho.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:49 AM   #1009
Freelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to beholdFreelance is a splendid one to behold

Name: Curtis
Freelance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
There's also Pink Jeep Tours. Sun buggy. Hiking or biking at Red rock, blue diamond or bootleg canyon which is before Vegas from AZ. Also at bootleg there is an insane zipline!
The zipline tour out in bootleg canyon is awesome! They have a zipline downtown now as well that looks kinda cool.
Old 04-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #1010
Dude that looks ridiculous!!!

http://www.bcflightlines.com/home.html

If she wants to we're so doing that even if she doesnt I might do it haha!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #1011
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude that looks ridiculous!!!

http://www.bcflightlines.com/home.html

If she wants to we're so doing that even if she doesnt I might do it haha!
My sis and her husband did it. Said it was totally worth the $. And if you do it once, it's cheaper on a return visit, AND THEY'LL LET YOU DO IT AT NIGHT!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
My sis and her husband did it. Said it was totally worth the $. And if you do it once, it's cheaper on a return visit, AND THEY'LL LET YOU DO IT AT NIGHT!

NIGHT!??!?? I'm going and I'm so taking a video if they let me!!!
Old 04-30-2011, 10:26 AM   #1013
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
NIGHT!??!?? I'm going and I'm so taking a video if they let me!!!
Have fun!
Old 04-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #1014
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Smells like douche in here? O I know why lol
Old 04-30-2011, 05:02 PM   #1015
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Smells like douche in here? O I know why lol
MOT so funny ain't he?
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #1016
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-01-2011, 08:23 PM   #1018
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Am I late to the party?
Old 05-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #1019
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I guess it's just starting
Old 05-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #1020
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Ghost town in here tonight....I'm out.

Thanks again for all the help with the shower tiling Daniel...

Products Discussed in this Thread