Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #10221
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
I was up that way this weekend was it a reg cab and any other stickers haha I have a few
Old 08-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #10222
steveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nicesteveomalilay is just really nice
Name: steven
steveomalilay's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys so i really wanna do the black headlight mod anybody done it before that wants to help im worried about fucking it up
Old 08-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #10223
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Its very simple, just be patient and take your time when resealing them. One tip that helped me out a lot, wear gloves when separating the lens. I didn't on one and about lost my fingertips. Also, small alligator clamps when resealing, works a lot better then holding them together with your hands, lol.
Old 08-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #10224
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
I was up that way this weekend was it a reg cab and any other stickers haha I have a few
Nah this had a wide front end and a nice lift on it... I guess I'll be washing my truck today, it's a mess.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #10225
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Ran into this today...
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-image.jpg  
Old 08-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #10226
unpack is on a distinguished road
Name: Carlos
unpack's Tacoma Gallery
Its happening. If I sell my truck I will have some weathertechs for sale
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/4032658057.html By the way if anyone here wants to buy it 16200 with all the extras i have including the weathertechs. Thats how much I owe for the truck.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #10227
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I know we have exhaust guys here. Looking for dual exit from muffler on 01 dodge 3500. Lemme know who and where you are please!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #10228
gtokarski is on a distinguished road
gtokarski's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a set of these antenna mounts.

Thanks Derek!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:28 PM   #10229
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtokarski View Post
Just got a set of these antenna mounts.

Thanks Derek!
Yessir!
Old 08-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #10230
BlueJay is on a distinguished road
Name: Jayson
BlueJay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveomalilay View Post
hey guys so i really wanna do the black headlight mod anybody done it before that wants to help im worried about fucking it up
I've done mine. My best advice is to light up the projectors pointing at the wall from a level surface before you glue them. Clamp the lights down and use a long level against the wall to make sure the beam is nice and straight. I tried to tape off my stock headlight beam and match it to that and my left one ended up being slightly off because of that. Good luck and post pics when your done!
Old 08-31-2013, 09:12 AM   #10231
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a stock cat-back from a regular cab.

Let me know if anybody has one for cheap.

I'm over the loud ass drone from my HushPower II being dumped right behind the cab. hah
Old 08-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #10232
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Nah this had a wide front end and a nice lift on it... I guess I'll be washing my truck today, it's a mess.
Twas me I believe. I remember seeing a black one like yours last week too!
Old 08-31-2013, 04:59 PM   #10233
Dezert Shredder
TacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoShredsn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TacoShredsn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
I'm looking for a stock cat-back from a regular cab.

Let me know if anybody has one for cheap.

I'm over the loud ass drone from my HushPower II being dumped right behind the cab. hah
I have my stock muffler just sitting in the garage that I need to get rid of. I know it's not cat-back but if you could use it let me know.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #10234
shaiboy645 is on a distinguished road
Name: shai
shaiboy645's Tacoma Gallery
any meets coming up??
Old 09-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #10235
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone no of a good place to get a new battery for my truck that won't cost an arm and a leg
Old 09-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #10236
M C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shedM C M is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matthew
M C M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.prall View Post
Anyone no of a good place to get a new battery for my truck that won't cost an arm and a leg
Sam's club or Wal-Mart
Old 09-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #10237
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Went to the wal-mart and sams club by me and they had to order it, Costco didn't have it either, ended up getting a dura last gold from autozone
Old 09-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #10238
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
I have my stock muffler just sitting in the garage that I need to get rid of. I know it's not cat-back but if you could use it let me know.
Thanks.

I really need a cat-back because people like to weld holes into my exhaust. haha
Old 09-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #10239
Rizzy has a spectacular aura aboutRizzy has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jeff
Rizzy's Tacoma Gallery
Had a little fun today in the NW near my house. I've been out of town all week so I haven't been around to see all the rain & flooding. Grand Teton and parts of Farm Road were crazy.
Attached Thumbnails
Vegas BS Thread!-img_5072.jpg   Vegas BS Thread!-img_5073.jpg  
Old 09-02-2013, 10:59 PM   #10240
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
Had a little fun today in the NW near my house. I've been out of town all week so I haven't been around to see all the rain & flooding. Grand Teton and parts of Farm Road were crazy.
You passed me on jones, looks like you had fun

Products Discussed in this Thread