Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #1021
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Aww. Party's over already
Old 05-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #1023
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
They've been wheeling all day!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #1024
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post

What is up my Vegas friends?
What up yo! Had a great time wheeling today! Almost needed a chopper pick up lol jk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Am I late to the party?
Just starting

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Ghost town in here tonight....I'm out.

Thanks again for all the help with the shower tiling Daniel...
Ya how did that turn out dude I think I saw a pic maybe? Did you reinstall tile or did you go with a pre fab insert?
Old 05-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #1026
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
Retrieval successful Dan!
2hours a lot of dirt moved and my bumper and avid bar got carnage because wife ......... Never mind lol let's just say I did not see the rock! it's cool I just finished the sharpie mod looks ok just super loose dirt and a fucked up angle but Chris is freee TEAM WORK
Old 05-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #1027
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
A team helps! Sorry I didn't make it. Didn't get home until midnight and slept until 1. I was pooped!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:08 PM   #1028

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A team helps! Sorry I didn't make it. Didn't get home until midnight and slept until 1. I was pooped!
All good next time the first trail was kinda a bummer it was just getting good and I got to the end of the trail! It was cool the sec trail that we took the good part of it was closed fucking GHEY so we just cruzed the trail kinda sucked but it was cool to kick it!
Old 05-01-2011, 09:16 PM   #1029
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Fo sho! Remember I'll be outa town 5/5-5/14.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM   #1030
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Heads up for all. Hopefully far enough in advance for y'all to make it.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...t-special.html
Old 05-01-2011, 10:03 PM   #1031
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
All good next time the first trail was kinda a bummer it was just getting good and I got to the end of the trail! It was cool the sec trail that we took the good part of it was closed fucking GHEY so we just cruzed the trail kinda sucked but it was cool to kick it!

lets see the vid and pics
Old 05-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #1032

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
lets see the vid and pics
I will tomorrow brother I am fucking going to sleep! Hey I think your Facebook got hacked!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #1033
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will tomorrow brother I am fucking going to sleep! Hey I think your Facebook got hacked!

i saw that it sucks
Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #1034
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

gay
Old 05-01-2011, 10:33 PM   #1035

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i saw that it sucks
Quote:
gay

Ok i will upload just for you BABY
Old 05-01-2011, 10:45 PM   #1036

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
All the videos kinda suck because of the wind! I will up load them tomorrow Pic in a sec!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #1038

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have one
You mean ray sent you one
Old 05-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #1039

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are on the facebook here is the link i mite add afew! To hard to upload photo's on TW!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/f...807.1796593521
Old 05-01-2011, 11:28 PM   #1040

MOT's Tacoma Gallery

This was at the worst post of the Stuckness LOL!

FYI Dont let your wife watch for rocks lol

Had a great day guys funn stuff! Hope to hit some better trails next Sorry that the one trail was closed My Bad

Products Discussed in this Thread