Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #10481
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody down for some shooting/offroading tomorrow morning, say around 9?
Old 11-16-2013, 12:18 AM   #10482
Aut077 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Flight 759
Name: Joe
Aut077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Anybody down for some shooting/offroading tomorrow morning, say around 9?
Might be down where at?
Old 11-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #10483
monstajp is on a distinguished road

Name: joshua
monstajp's Tacoma Gallery
I've read most of the threads on the forums but anyone have piaa intense white bulbs or zxe bulbs or Phillips extreme power xp bulbs or osram bulbs?
PS I WANT THOSE BLACK SIDE STEPS RIZZY. don't think its gonna happen for me though. I gotta save for a tonneau first.
Old 11-16-2013, 03:38 AM   #10484

have any of you guys sold or pawned old gold/ scrap gold in vegas?if so where did you go and did you get ripped off or not. yes I want some cash to buy parts for my truck.big surprise right?!?!?!
Old 11-16-2013, 07:14 AM   #10486
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstajp View Post
I've read most of the threads on the forums but anyone have piaa intense white bulbs or zxe bulbs or Phillips extreme power xp bulbs or osram bulbs?
PS I WANT THOSE BLACK SIDE STEPS RIZZY. don't think its gonna happen for me though. I gotta save for a tonneau first.
I ran the PIAA Xtreme White Plus prior to my retrofit, they were great.

10/10 would bang, buy again, and recommend to a friend.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:06 AM   #10487
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMH3RST View Post
Someone buy my tonneau cover. I'm trying to go long travel..

I'm also trying to put together a mid afternoon trail run at the wetlands on Sunday for my birthday.
Going to meet up around 2. A friend is brining his long travel old school 4runner out for the first time.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #10488
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ran the PIAA's also before my retrofit and loved them. Definitely recommend them!
Old 11-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #10489
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had the sylvan is Zxe bulbs, they were br might, but one failed 9 months after purchase, was informed by a good friend that the brighter the bulb the shorter the life of it, except for hid lights
Old 11-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #10490
eat, sleep, paintball
AMH3RST is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitch
AMH3RST's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
Happy early birthday Mitch! Now let me buy your spindles but really though, if anyone has any for sale please send them my way WTB!

Also, if any locals are interested in a tonneau it's all yours if you wanna swap a skewp'd hood for my stock hood+Truxedo
Thanks bro!!
Old 11-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #10491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
I ran the PIAA's also before my retrofit and loved them. Definitely recommend them!
Sounds like piaa is the way to go.where did you get them and how much did you pay?
Old 11-17-2013, 08:45 AM   #10492
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like piaa is the way to go.where did you get them and how much did you pay?
I can't remember where. I think eBay maybe? I think I paid around $35-40 for them. Not sure though, it was awhile ago.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:50 AM   #10493
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why dont you just buy HIDs? Ill sell you headlights and foglight setup for $75. Plug and play.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #10494
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
Does anyone have a usable 265/70 R16 tire that I could use as a spare?

Willing to pay for it but not looking to spend more than $50'ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbtoy4x4 View Post
Yes, brandy new never used long trail
What do you want for it? I sent you a pm.
Old 11-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #10495
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Just saw one of you Famous Fab guys at O'Riley on Stephanie. Nice looking truck. I was in a hurry or would have said hello.
Old 11-17-2013, 08:02 PM   #10496
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Just saw one of you Famous Fab guys at O'Riley on Stephanie. Nice looking truck. I was in a hurry or would have said hello.
Color? Mods?

Maybe Carlos...
Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 PM   #10497
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Why dont you just buy HIDs? Ill sell you headlights and foglight setup for $75. Plug and play.
I'll bite, why do you want to sell them
Old 11-17-2013, 10:23 PM   #10498
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you guys saw this or would be interested. I know its quite the drive just to get there.

NV trip.
Old 11-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #10499
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quoted from facebook, TW member and friend Shane flopped his truck on it's side earlier this afternoon in the Death Valley, Trona area. Somehow, he was able to get it back on 4 wheels, but upon starting the truck it died after 5 seconds. I helped him diagnose it to be a hydro-lock from oil in the combustion chambers, he got the oil out, but now the truck wont start. He suspects the battery died, but we do not know if he has damaged the internals. Possibly need a tow truck, might just need a jump. He is completely alone, no passengers, no other vehicles with him.

He needs to get back home...anybody in that area willing to help out a fellow TW member?

If you can help, please PM me so I can contact him on facebook, since that seems to be his only form of communication at this point (oddly enough).

Quote:
117*10'26.55"W
35*59'56.0"N
Took a side road to a small mine off of South Park Canyon Rd., intersection is between bridge and narrow rough part between Windrose Rd. and first cabin.
Need a jump, possible tow. Batteries dead, possible internal engine damage.
Only have intermittent data connection, no call capability.
8 gallons of water, food for a few days.
Will check back here periodically. Bedding down for the night, may hike to Ballarat in the morning.
Quote:
I really, really miss my family.
I need to get home in time to take Matthew to Disneyland for his birthday on Tuesday. Not. Going. To. Miss. That.
Quote:
If you are taking steps to help me out, PLEASE let me know! Especially any info about any recovery efforts started on my behalf.
Latest update as of now, from a friend of his on the facebook thread. Hopefully it's good news for him:

Quote:
Shane you have two guys heading out your way tomorrow morning. One drives a Tacoma and one drives a jeep. They are friends of a friend in a 4x club. He said they will be to you by 10am. Let me know when you see this message. Here is Dave's post: Dave Druck " I have two guys heading out to help that driver in DV. They're leave 6am and will be at his location between 9am-10am. They will be driving a Tacoma and a Jeep and know the area very well." I sent them your latest coordinates. Hope they are able to help you.
Quote:
dude, you have NO idea how many people know about this. A friend of mine is extremely into the whole 4x4 offroading thing, and he forwarded the message for help to Co-Owner/Operator at Jak-Jaw, Support Guide at 4x4training.com and Owner/ President at Trasharoo and it was shared 24 times off his page.

Products Discussed in this Thread