Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-02-2011, 06:07 AM   #1041
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post

Ya how did that turn out dude I think I saw a pic maybe? Did you reinstall tile or did you go with a pre fab insert?

Yeah I went with the solid surface....Tiled the whole floor and tub though....that was a long process...
Old 05-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #1043
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Chris,

Ready for a 4x4 yet? J/K.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #1044
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Chris,

The thought has crossed my mind...
Old 05-02-2011, 10:27 AM   #1045
if you have to ask, u can't afford it
tacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobo670 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ray
tacobo670's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Chris,

If he does get one I dont think he or any of the guys would have enough bail money lol
Old 05-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #1046
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Yeah I went with the solid surface....Tiled the whole floor and tub though....that was a long process...
Nice I think I saw the pics of the floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
Wait...does this mean MOT isnt a mall crawler anymore??
Never was BITCH jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
If he does get one I dont think he or any of the guys would have enough bail money lol
took the words right out of my mouth! Chris mite try and wheel the fountains at the Mirage with a 4x4 taco just because lol
Old 05-02-2011, 10:48 AM   #1047
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Good pics yall....looks like fun!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #1048
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
Good pics yall....looks like fun!
Side note your live pics are fucking funny as shit lol
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #1049
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Side note your live pics are fucking funny as shit lol
lol...someone just asked if them can use my tierod pic as an avatar
Old 05-02-2011, 11:02 AM   #1050

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namyo View Post
lol...someone just asked if them can use my tierod pic as an avatar
Lol that one of the end link, Ball joint or whatever is was with eye made me lol
Old 05-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #1051
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics. had fun yesterday guys!!! found this site with trails all over clark county http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Nevada i really wanna check out ANGEL PEAK LOOP, it looks fun with all the steep climbs. or if you guys just want a scenic route BITTER SPRINGS is pretty cool.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #1052

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
nice pics. had fun yesterday guys!!! found this site with trails all over clark county http://dirtopia.com/wiki/Nevada i really wanna check out ANGEL PEAK LOOP, it looks fun with all the steep climbs. or if you guys just want a scenic route BITTER SPRINGS is pretty cool.
That's what I love is climbing the best part of wheeling IMO I can't this next weekend but I am down the week after that!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #1053
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
ive never been there before but im down to explore out that way
Old 05-02-2011, 11:57 AM   #1054
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobo670 View Post
As long as somebody drives my truck home, I'm cool with sitting in a cell overnight...

Quote:

took the words right out of my mouth! Chris mite try and wheel the fountains at the Mirage with a 4x4 taco just because lol
It wasn't me, I swear but I'm def not saying it's a bad idea...
Old 05-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #1055

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ive never been there before but im down to explore out that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
As long as somebody drives my truck home, I'm cool with sitting in a cell overnight...

It wasn't me, I swear but I'm def not saying it's a bad idea...

LOL right I knew you were down for it!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #1056

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery

hey if anyone needs a shackle mount i have one just give me $10 and its yours. all you'd need is a shackle.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #1057
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I don't need it. I'll make a bumper eventually. As for now, I'm working on my roof basket.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #1058

DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post
I don't need it. I'll make a bumper eventually. As for now, I'm working on my roof basket.

thats cool man i actually started to make one but i was making it out of 3/4" conduit. i changed my mind i think im gonna go for a bed cage instead as soon as i get a tube bender. but that looks pretty good so far cant wait to see it all done
Old 05-02-2011, 04:15 PM   #1060
gbtoy4x4 will become famous soon enough

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
trail run

Quote:

Count me in

Products Discussed in this Thread