Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2014, 01:14 PM   #10901
If I can't get you out, neither can anyone else.
Darth Tater will become famous soon enoughDarth Tater will become famous soon enough
Air Force: MSgt, 22 yrs,
Name: Marlin
Darth Tater's Tacoma Gallery
Smile This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidlatj View Post
I'd start by checking the fuse box
Fuse box.
Bulbs
Check for power with a multimeter at the bulb.
Switch
Wiring

In that order.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:27 PM   #10902
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidlatj View Post
I'd start by checking the fuse box
Going at the same time my first thought was a fuse... But today they're working again. Something somewhere must be loose, or shorting out. Hopefully it's something simple. Going to take a look around tomorrow.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:08 AM   #10903
monstajp is on a distinguished road

Name: joshua
monstajp's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know anyone who might be interested in buying my wheels? they are 20 inch boss 330 wheels.tires are 275/45r 20. only had them about 6 thousand miles.i have them listed on craigslist for $800.they are street wheels and tires .I just got my A/T2 Michelins and I want to get method wheels to put them on. but I cant do that till I sell my wheels first. I really don't want to end up plasti-dipping my trd wheels.i also have my trd 17''s listed on craigslist for $575 but no one seems to be interested.id also be downt to trade for the right wheels and some cash
Old 02-08-2014, 03:18 AM   #10905
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstajp View Post
Anyone know anyone who might be interested in buying my wheels? they are 20 inch boss 330 wheels.tires are 275/45r 20. only had them about 6 thousand miles.i have them listed on craigslist for $800.they are street wheels and tires .I just got my A/T2 Michelins and I want to get method wheels to put them on. but I cant do that till I sell my wheels first. I really don't want to end up plasti-dipping my trd wheels.i also have my trd 17''s listed on craigslist for $575 but no one seems to be interested.id also be downt to trade for the right wheels and some cash
When I got my Tacoma, it came with 20" chrome wheels and I had them up for sale for close to year at $1000 then dropped to $800 and kept lowering til I hit $500 and then finally after no takers someone offered $400 for the tires so I just gave him the wheels too. I didn't pay anything for them since they came with the truck but I figured they would have sold fast at around $800-1000 since the wheels were $300 each and the tires were $250 each. Again, I didn't pay anything for them since they came on the truck but, hey, it was money to get a lift. GLWS.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:11 PM   #10906
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
I NEED 4 factory rims or spacers ASAP! Please call 336-7929 if you have.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:20 PM   #10907
Battle Born Tacomas - Founder
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Name: Austin
VegasTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWreck View Post

Wheel spacers? I have lift spacers.
Old 02-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #10908
Famous Fabrication
DWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDWreck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasTaco08 View Post
Wheel spacers? I have lift spacers.
Yes, wheel.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #10909
b.prall is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
b.prall's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 4 16" bare aluminum wheels in my garage with lugs, you would just need to put some tires on them
Old 02-09-2014, 06:55 AM   #10910
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have a white bumper cover FS or a white 2nd gen truck and wants a tube bumper?
Old 02-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #10911
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anybody have a white bumper cover FS or a white 2nd gen truck and wants a tube bumper?

If you don't find one and can make a red one work I have one.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:32 AM   #10912
Not Mine
EasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to beholdEasyDoesIt is a splendid one to behold
Name: Steve
EasyDoesIt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've got 4 TRD OR wheels, PM me if you still need them.

Steve
Old 02-09-2014, 11:14 AM   #10913
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm stripping parts off my truck today. Returning it to stock with lift. I think I'll take off my total chaos UCAs and putting stock ones on. Someone wanted my grille, who? Need stock chrome, black or white in return +$.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:39 AM   #10914
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So I'm stripping parts off my truck today. Returning it to stock with lift. I think I'll take off my total chaos UCAs and putting stock ones on. Someone wanted my grille, who? Need stock chrome, black or white in return +$.
I have stock UCA's if you need some. Interested in sliders if you're will to part with them. Bumper too but I don't have a white one. I also have a stock plasti dipped grill and coils. The emblem is green though.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #10915

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Also have a black stock non-JBL radio
Old 02-09-2014, 02:51 PM   #10917
VegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud ofVegasTaco08 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Def interested in the UCAs
Old 02-09-2014, 05:15 PM   #10918
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Sigh.. Went to Freddy's car wash again today and said "light dressing" for the interior....

Get it back and my ride feels like a slip n' slide. I hate that. Any other good car wash places on the west side besides the DIY pressure wash places.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:17 PM   #10919
Famous Fabrication

DWreck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post
Sigh.. Went to Freddy's car wash again today and said "light dressing" for the interior....

Get it back and my ride feels like a slip n' slide. I hate that. Any other good car wash places on the west side besides the DIY pressure wash places.
Craig rd car wash. Decatur and Craig.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:18 PM   #10920

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguntherc View Post

Call MAD Mobile Detail and talk to Mario or his wife. They are awesome. I don't mess with most car washes around Vegas cause they suck!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread