Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Vegas BS Thread!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 05:46 PM   #11302
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered these the other day
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-05-12-T...e6a34f&vxp=mtr

My stock tail lights might be up for sale soon. The reverse and brake lights have LED bulbs, but the turn signals are stock.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:49 PM   #11303
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Ordered these the other day
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-05-12-T...e6a34f&vxp=mtr

My stock tail lights might be up for sale soon. The reverse and brake lights have LED bulbs, but the turn signals are stock.
Those are the ones I have, looked for alone time till I found them Great fit and look.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:03 PM   #11304
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Those are the ones I have, looked for alone time till I found them Great fit and look.
Sweet! I was looking for something to blend in with the black a little more, plus I wanted all LED's. I spray tinted my third brake light a little more to darken it up but I think I might get this light.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0058J...sbs_4?pi=SS115
Old 03-30-2014, 06:06 PM   #11305
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! I was looking for something to blend in with the black a little more, plus I wanted all LED's. I spray tinted my third brake light a little more to darken it up but I think I might get this light.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0058J...sbs_4?pi=SS115
HAHA i was going to order the same one to but i gusted blacked out mine till it goes bad! Side note anyone remember were i should look to fix my compass and temp gage?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #11306

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHA i was going to order the same one to but i gusted blacked out mine till it goes bad! Side note anyone remember were i should look to fix my compass and temp gage?
Whats wrong with it? Just no display? Mine did that last summer and I opened it up and noticed that one side of one of the resistors popped off. Just had to resolder it and it was fixed.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:24 PM   #11307

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats wrong with it? Just no display? Mine did that last summer and I opened it up and noticed that one side of one of the resistors popped off. Just had to resolder it and it was fixed.
I have not popped it off yet just noticed it yesterday easy fix?
Old 03-30-2014, 06:25 PM   #11308

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have not popped it off yet just noticed it yesterday easy fix?
Yeah it is. Takes longer to take it off and open it. Happened to me last summer and I fixed it then 2 weeks later the other side of the resistor popped off so I had to do it again. Been fine ever since.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:26 PM   #11309

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a cold air intake? If so, do you like it? I was thinking about getting one, along with some headers to go with my TRD exhaust. Not sure on what brands though. Or if it's even worth it.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:27 PM   #11310
JDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMjeremy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
JDMjeremy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone have a cold air intake? If so, do you like it? I was thinking about getting one, along with some headers to go with my TRD exhaust. Not sure on what brands though. Or if it's even worth it.

David at best muffler can get you hooked up nicely with both of those. I think his username on here is sandrider213
Old 03-30-2014, 08:57 PM   #11311

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMjeremy View Post
David at best muffler can get you hooked up nicely with both of those. I think his username on here is sandrider213
Right on. Just wasn't sure if an CAI and headers would actually be worth it. Won't be for a while though cause I still want spindles and 3" leaf pack first. Thanks for the tip! (that's what she said) lol
Old 03-30-2014, 09:25 PM   #11312
BareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBareTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
BareTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Came across the Southwest Mini meetup in Scottsdale this morning. Quite entertaining. They had a great turnout. I got a kick out if that sticker.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:00 AM   #11313
gbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to beholdgbtoy4x4 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Greg
gbtoy4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have an AFE from underdog
Old 03-31-2014, 09:14 AM   #11314
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm running the AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 and Doug Thorley Long Tubes.. I personally love the sound I get from it.

Is it worth it in the dollars/horsepower gain... No..
Old 03-31-2014, 11:04 AM   #11315
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I'm running the AFE Pro Dry Stage 2 and Doug Thorley Long Tubes.. I personally love the sound I get from it.

Is it worth it in the dollars/horsepower gain... No..

How much were they?
Old 03-31-2014, 03:16 PM   #11317
Dezert Shredder
TacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to beholdTacoShredsn is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoShredsn's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TacoShredsn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
The AFE was on sale through Amazon.. I paid like $280 and the headers we like $500 if I remember correctly.
I only paid $130 for it, but I'm running a K&N CAI. Love the look, performance and sound, but I hate having to clean and re-oil it after following behind someone in a real dusty meet. Kind of wish I went with the AFE dry filter so I could just hose it off and throw it back in.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:04 PM   #11318
Lateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant futureLateralus has a brilliant future

Name: Steve
Lateralus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoShredsn View Post
I only paid $130 for it, but I'm running a K&N CAI. Love the look, performance and sound, but I hate having to clean and re-oil it after following behind someone in a real dusty meet. Kind of wish I went with the AFE dry filter so I could just hose it off and throw it back in.
$130 for the whole stage 2 kit? That's a deal!!

Pro Dry filter is great.. 2 or 3 times a year it gets cleaned.
I use a air compressor then wash it in the sink. Air dry and it's right back on. Even have a couple cold ones while it drys.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:51 PM   #11319

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Might be a dumb question since I hadn't really looked them up but can you use an AFE dry filter on the K&N cai setup? I can see myself getting the K&N and NEVER clean or oiling the filter, lol. But for $130, you can't beat that! Especially for a cold air! I have the itch to add lower end things to the truck. That's why I bought the tail lights and maybe thinking CAI but I really want spindles and a 3" expo leaf pack so I can get rid of the AAL and then start working towards a bumper.

Lateralus - What kind of bumper are you running? Looks like the Brute Force hybrid and thats the bumper I want. Need a rear one too eventually since I was the victim of a hit and run.
Old 03-31-2014, 04:53 PM   #11320

Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe if I beg and plead with the wife I can get a bumper for my birthday (which is friday). I'll be 30 and I want something memorable, lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread