Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

Any Santa Fe owners?

Old 05-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
wtbthree's Tacoma Gallery
Any Santa Fe owners?

Hey guys, just wondering who, if any, are the other Santa Fe TW guys out there?
Old 05-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #2
Taco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco505 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Dependent, pops was a Major
Name: Alex
Taco505's Tacoma Gallery
hey man i think i saw you on the NM thread.

but ya there are a few santa fe owners. the only one i can remember is abe he has an indigo ink trd sport DC.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #4
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Im in santa fe, DCSB
Old 09-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Where would you wheel in santa fe? I only know of a place out by eldorado, you can go all over and make it to pecos.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:26 PM   #6
Give 'er
wtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shedwtbthree is one of the sharper tools in the shed

...thought I ought to revive this. It'd be fun to do some kind of Santa Fe/ABQ mod day....I'll see what's going on in the NM BS forum
Old 06-30-2012, 05:13 AM   #7

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Im always down for wrenching! im working on doing a cab swap right now on my 91..if you ever need a hand let me know im here in santa fe
Old 08-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #8
Give 'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
Im always down for wrenching! im working on doing a cab swap right now on my 91..if you ever need a hand let me know im here in santa fe
Feel like helping install an OME lift kit tomorrow??
Old 08-14-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Give 'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Are the coils and shocks already assembled? I can text Alex for you but he is working and probably won't check it until he gets off.
Yes, they are. I also have LR UCA's to throw on.

I'm up in Taos at the moment - but could be in Santa Fe whenever is convenient. I'm happy to throw him some $ and provide the brews...

I'd really appreciate it if you could shoot him a text. Thanks, man!
Old 08-14-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
pigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpigger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I sexted him

Whoa! TMI
Old 08-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #11

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Hey now... What goes on here when im at work??? I am down to help you install the lift but i work tomorrow, the soonest i could help would be fri, i get fri, sat and sun off. let me know if that helps at all...