Tacoma Moab Gathering 2013

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South West

Notices

(Official) Vegas Meet, Greet And Eat Info!

Old 05-06-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
(Official) Vegas Meet, Greet And Eat Info!

If You Show You Show If You Don't You Don't! Make It EAZY For Everyone!

Next Meet Dates!
July, 9th 2011-Sat!

Time:
6pm till LATE for the OG's!

Were We Are Meeting!

More info!
DON’T SLEEP!!!! IT’S GONNA BE #SUPERULTRAMEGAMAJOR!!!!

$2 Draft Beers AND $3 Jameson Whiskey Shots!!!!! #YOUAINTDOWN!!!!!

Wed Link
www.slidinthru.com

Member list!
1.MOT/Daniel:In
2.tacobo670/Ray:Maybe
3.lateralus/Steve:Maybe
4.blkdouttaco/Chris:In
5.Baretaco/Beth:Maybe
6.BigDog/Steve:In
7.DonnoD/Don:Maybe

Please let me know if you will make it and i will add your name to the list! We always like to see new faces! But the Og's Will party eather way!
Old 05-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
HAHA spelling bump i am stupied sorry guys but you get the point!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Pffffffft you girls can't make the banner, seeing as how I'm in it right now!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 PM   #5

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Pffffffft you girls can't make the banner, seeing as how I'm in it right now!

Ya sorry i dont blow tcbob like you haha!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #6
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I don't....

He just recognizes a badass picture when he sees one . That photographer is brilliant! Oh wait..
Old 05-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #7

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I don't....

He just recognizes a badass picture when he sees one . That photographer is brilliant! Oh wait..
Good pic bay the way! i really need to learn how to clean up my raw photos in photo shop i have some bad ass pics!
Old 05-07-2010, 06:40 AM   #8
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
Good pic bay the way! i really need to learn how to clean up my raw photos in photo shop i have some bad ass pics!
you know i can help you with this...all you gotta do is ask...
Old 05-07-2010, 07:36 AM   #9
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
I finally finished my finals yesterday...

I'm definitely down to take some nice pictures...get some good eats...have some good times...let's make this happen guys...i'll post it up on XRU as well...
Old 05-07-2010, 10:17 AM   #10

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
you know i can help you with this...all you gotta do is ask...
Cool i need to buy photo shop and them u can help me on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
I finally finished my finals yesterday...

I'm definitely down to take some nice pictures...get some good eats...have some good times...let's make this happen guys...i'll post it up on XRU as well...

Ya come on guys how many guys are up for this!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So guys i really want to get use all together so we can get some pics together of all the trucks! I have a nice cam and i know other guys do to! I really want to get the guys that come all the time and the guys that have not came out to any of the meets and show TW what vegas has to offer! I am thinking we could meet some were like the place j said was good that burger place eat have some drinks and then get some bad ass shots so vegas can get on the banner! Let me know what you guys think of this! Should we do this on a weekend i know that is y most guys can not come! We could ever do a bbq ever once and awile that would be sweeeeeeeeeet ok now lets here you feed back!

I'm down for burgers! Let me know when, as long as I don't have to work, I'll show. What about doing a trip to Bonnie Springs (bar/restaurant for food, mountains for pics) or a packed lunch trip into Red Rock for some bad ass shots? If we could get the right backdrop with the strip, the burger joint could make for a cool shot too.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
I'm down for burgers! Let me know when, as long as I don't have to work, I'll show. What about doing a trip to Bonnie Springs (bar/restaurant for food, mountains for pics) or a packed lunch trip into Red Rock for some bad ass shots? If we could get the right backdrop with the strip, the burger joint could make for a cool shot too.

Ya thats what i am talking about guys good ideas! We can do more then just a bar meet up more mad days more bbq family friendly!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #13
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya thats what i am talking about guys good ideas! We can do more then just a bar meet up more mad days more bbq family friendly!
I say BBQ for sure, I want Diego to enjoy more black sausage.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #14
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Man!!! You know I would be down to go to Vegas!!! I am supposed to go out there this summer sometime anyways!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
I say BBQ for sure, I want Diego to enjoy more black sausage.
I bet he is licking his lips right now "i will take the black one with no bun" he says haha! Hey keep on asking for mayo! haha
Old 05-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #16

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Man!!! You know I would be down to go to Vegas!!! I am supposed to go out there this summer sometime anyways!!!

Ya you are coming out to the sept meet right?!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:26 AM   #17
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya you are coming out to the sept meet right?!
Didnt know there was one in September? Whats the date and times?
Old 05-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #18

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Didnt know there was one in September? Whats the date and times?

Man and i am a bump whore how have you missed it!?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...un-roster.html
Old 05-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #19
God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!
JohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyGato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JohnnyGato's Tacoma Gallery
I'm totally in!!!! Hope to have the lift and wheels done by then too!!!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyGato View Post
I'm totally in!!!! Hope to have the lift and wheels done by then too!!!