1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need IDEAS! in North UT (Roy area)

Discussion in 'South West' started by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Nov 27, 2011 at 8:46 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO [OP] DUDE MAN BRO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD-Off Road TACO Extra value package
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Ok guys I literally just moved to Roy after my PCS to Hill AFB. Been here two weeks now and met a sweet little thing that agreed to let me take her out. I don't know the area real well yet and have no idea what to do. So if anyone can please give me some cool, unique ideas as far as good restaurants and stuff to see and do I would greatly appreciate it! She's really into photography and finding cool things in the hills and all that, so if there are any ghost towns or just awesome areas to go to that would be perfect. Im open to anything though. Thanks guys!

2. Nov 27, 2011 at 8:55 AM
    gopens48

gopens48 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Utah
    Vehicle:
    06 SR5
    As far as restaurants go, I would recommend heading to downtown SLC. If you guys are drinkers, there is a few breweries that have good restaurants attached. I would recommend Red Rock first, they have great food and really good beer. Bohemian brewery is also pretty good. I don't like their beer as much, but the food is good. I would go downtown though, tons of good restaurants and decent bars. As far as places to go in the hills, check out the utah and surround bs thread, they have pictures of places to go in there.

3. Nov 27, 2011 at 9:13 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    Icon Ext Travel w/ Resi Front and rear, Dakar leaf springs, total chaos UCA's, color matched rear bumper, color matched satoshi grille with black chrome TRD emblem, konig countersteer offroads (black) w/ 285/75 Duratracs, sockmonkey Trailiens 3rd tail light cover, Tacomaworld.com sticker (made by me), debadged all around, Relentless Front Bumper, Sliders, Rear bumper, and bed bars with Yakima rack w/ full size spare, shovel, hi-lift
    Ill check it out thanks.

4. Nov 27, 2011 at 10:00 AM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    BUMP! C'mon guys I know you're out there!

5. Nov 27, 2011 at 12:33 PM
    Just Zach

Just Zach Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ogden, Utah
    Vehicle:
    2003 Extended Cab TRD Offroad
    Roosters in Ogden or Layton is a great restaurant and brewery. What to do I don't know. I think I've been married to long....

6. Nov 27, 2011 at 12:51 PM
    toyota4x4man

toyota4x4man Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 SR5 Longbed 4X4
    What kind of crap do you like, I have been here for years.

7. Nov 27, 2011 at 3:20 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    I'm just looking for something for us to do, somewhere we can walk and see things, something that will present opportunity for conversasion.

8. Nov 27, 2011 at 4:30 PM
    Just Zach

Just Zach Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ogden, Utah
    Vehicle:
    2003 Extended Cab TRD Offroad
    Christmas lights just turned on in Ogden city center. Also the Solomon center is right there. I-Fly, indoor surfing, movies, lots of good food too.

9. Nov 27, 2011 at 4:44 PM
    BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO

Member:
    First Name:
    Hot Carl!!!
    Roy UT
    Vehicle:
    sweet! Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top