Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   South West (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/)
-   -   Vegas BS Thread! (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-west/90006-vegas-bs-thread.html)

MOT 04-29-2010 11:23 PM

Vegas BS Thread!
 
OPENED THIS FOR VEGAS PEOPLE!!!!! If you are here to talk shit and your not from vegas please get ready to feel the pain lol! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT GTFO PLEASE AND THANK YOU GOOD BYE!

MOT 04-29-2010 11:24 PM

Deigo has a small





































Lift you **** haha! Good start!

BakoTruck 04-29-2010 11:26 PM

:tumbleweed:

MOT 04-29-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakoTruck (Post 1712061)
:tumbleweed:

Nice bump thanks haha!

BakoTruck 04-29-2010 11:27 PM

lol J/K'ing

MOT 04-29-2010 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakoTruck (Post 1712066)
lol J/K'ing

ya but its true freaking vegas people!

BakoTruck 04-29-2010 11:34 PM

Is business picking up in Vegas, or is it still slow? I heard that a lot of places are closing down and people moving out.

MOT 04-29-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BakoTruck (Post 1712082)
Is business picking up in Vegas, or is it still slow? I heard that a lot of places are closing down and people moving out.

Well as for my trade local#13 masons! not right now i give it like 2 more months but it is getting better and more people are buying houses!

T0LLPHR33 04-30-2010 06:45 AM

is this another thread to whore yourself in...rofl...

I wish we got paid to whore ourselves...

blkdouttaco 04-30-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco (Post 1712091)
Well as for my trade local#13 masons! not right now i give it like 2 more months but it is getting better and more people are buying houses!

What can you do? Tile, slab work, fire pits? Hit me up tomorrow.

MOT 04-30-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkdouttaco (Post 1712989)
What can you do? Tile, slab work, fire pits? Hit me up tomorrow.

Hells ya son we will talk tomorrow!:D

MOT 04-30-2010 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 (Post 1712551)
is this another thread to whore yourself in...rofl...

I wish we got paid to whore ourselves...


If that were true i would be rich as helllllllll!:D

T0LLPHR33 04-30-2010 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco (Post 1713179)
If that were true i would be rich as helllllllll!:D

we would all be stinking rich...and each have 2 tundras and 2 tacomas...rofl

MOT 04-30-2010 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 (Post 1713249)
we would all be stinking rich...and each have 2 tundras and 2 tacomas...rofl

I would have a huge house for mod days! haha:D

T0LLPHR33 04-30-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco (Post 1713282)
I would have a huge house for mod days! haha:D

lol...huge house with a even bigger shop in the back with all the lifts, welders, cnc machine's, 5 axis water jets...wait i just nutted my pants...buahahaha

DeeKay21 04-30-2010 10:47 AM

Hey now I aint from Vegas but I gotta be up in a NV thread with you guys!!!:cheers:

MOT 04-30-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER (Post 1713379)
Hey now I aint from Vegas but I gotta be up in a NV thread with you guys!!!:cheers:

Fo show!

Zac808 04-30-2010 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco (Post 1713282)
I would have a huge turkish bathhouse for nothing but dudes.:D

WTF?:confused:

BakoTruck 04-30-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zac808 (Post 1713562)
WTF?:confused:

lol

MOT 04-30-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zac808 (Post 1713562)
WTF?:confused:

Yor so gay zac haha thanks for changing what i said again!:D


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 AM.