Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Southeast Overland

Notices

Southeast Overland Spring Grand Opening Party

Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #21
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Hey Ryan thanks for the invite! Sadly I got a meet and greet set up for that same day.

edit: if i did not already have a meet set up that day i would be down to come! Iím going to watch better now, for any meet that are in like Colombia or any where close to Greenville. Iím 3 hours from Greenville, so anything around their is not a long drive. and kinda gives me a reason to see my brother in Greenville, he has a í09 4 runner BTW.
Feel free to tell others about the event
Old 02-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #22
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
how much would it be to make fliers to this event?.. I know where the Jeep club in Anderson meets.. would be awesome to get them to meet there that day...
Old 02-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #23
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
how much would it be to make fliers to this event?.. I know where the Jeep club in Anderson meets.. would be awesome to get them to meet there that day...
no idea. just tell them if you can
Old 02-24-2013, 09:41 PM   #24
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for this one.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Count me in for this one.
Awesome! See you then.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #26

Don't forget, the party is only about a month and a half away now!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #27
Beretta Taco
Mescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant futureMescalero has a brilliant future

Firefighter: Come from a family of Army and Air Force
Name: Matt
Mescalero's Tacoma Gallery
BBQ!
Old 03-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #28

Updated the OP with some other vendors who will be attending the party!
Old 03-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #29
Captain SpaceWeasel
Brizzad2031 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brad
Brizzad2031's Tacoma Gallery
Will definitely try to attend this! Will be my first meet with the Tacoma. If I can't make this one, I'll have to be at the next one for sure!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brizzad2031 View Post
Will definitely try to attend this! Will be my first meet with the Tacoma. If I can't make this one, I'll have to be at the next one for sure!
Awesome! Hope to see you there! Remember.. Free BBQ!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #31

Maxtrax donated a set of MAXTRAX for us to give away!
Old 03-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #32

Offroad SC has donated 2 shirts and 2 stickers for us to give away too!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:15 AM   #33
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
what time or is there a time or sign-up sheet that day to enter a chance to win these items?
Old 03-13-2013, 11:50 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
what time or is there a time or sign-up sheet that day to enter a chance to win these items?
We will have give-a-ways from 12-3 with the best prize being given away at 3pm.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #35

Baja Rack has donated a Fuel can holder, a set of MAXTRAX mounting brackets, and some T-shirts for us to give-a-way!
Old 03-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #36
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Do we have to be in attendance to win said prizes? Or could we pick them up from the store/have them shipped on a later date?
Old 03-13-2013, 03:06 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Do we have to be in attendance to win said prizes? Or could we pick them up from the store/have them shipped on a later date?
You do have to be in attendance to win the prizes. Hope to see you here!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:15 AM   #39
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkindrublic View Post
You do have to be in attendance to win the prizes. Hope to see you here!
That stinks. I know I will have to work that day I just don't know what time yet.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #40
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
There isn't any fee charged to enter the raffle, so if we didn't require that people be present to win then we would have people requesting to enter from all over. With that being said, we are going to have the raffle set up from noon to three with prizes given away on the hour, so at noon, 1, 2, and 3 prizes will be given away. When you arrive you will receive raffle tickets that you can put in for drawings for specific prizes. If you are leaving after 2 then you can enter to win the noon, 1 and 2 pm drawings. We are trying to structure the raffle to be as fair as possible to everyone in attendance. We have some pretty nice prizes so far and that doesn't even count what we are giving away from the store's inventory.