Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Southeast Overland

Notices

Southeast Overland Spring Grand Opening Party

Old 02-11-2013, 02:47 PM   #1
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Ryan
Punkindrublic's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Overland Spring Grand Opening Party

Hey guys, we have decided that Southeast Overland needs to have a Grand Opening Party! We are planning on doing it April 20th with free food (most likely BBQ), giveaways, and specials for the day! We will keep you updated on the date and time once we figure it out. Hope to see everyone there!

The new shop address is:
105 E. North 1st Street
Seneca, SC 29678

Other Vendors that will be in attendance:

R&R Automotive (They will have their shop open for touring, they are our neighbors and do all of our installs)
MIX Truck Accessories
Rhino Lining of Greenville
TrollHole's Cruisers

Products that will be given away between 12 Noon and 3 pm:

Maxtrax Set
2 Offroad SC Shirts
2 Offroad SC Stickers
Baja Rack Fuel Can Holder
Baja Rack MAXTRAX Mounting Bracket
Baja Rack T-Shirts
2 Rocking K Wrenches for Scepter Gas Cans
Mountain Khaki Gift Cards and Swag
Trasharoo Trash Bag
Southeast Overland Winch Line
2 Southeast Overland Synthetic Winch Line Dog Leashes
2 Southeast Overland Soft Shackles
3 Southeast Overland Swag Packs
Green Springs Door Prizes for the Wife and Kids
Others smaller items will also be given away

Also check out our facebook page to stay updated on the shop: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Southe...8839917?ref=hl

Old 02-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
could be in for this one as well
Old 02-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #5
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was closer!
Old 02-12-2013, 05:07 AM   #6
Punkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of lightPunkindrublic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
could be in for this one as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Sign me up as a yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
sub'd
Feel free to let other people know about this who would be interested.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:58 AM   #8
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Ugh I might have to drive out for this. I've been meaning to purchase a few things from them anyways. Plus I gotta see his FJ in person.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:12 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
Ugh I might have to drive out for this. I've been meaning to purchase a few things from them anyways. Plus I gotta see his FJ in person.
Cool! Look forward to seeing you there.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #10
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of giveaways can we be expecting? Or has any of that stuff been determined yet?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
What kind of giveaways can we be expecting? Or has any of that stuff been determined yet?
We haven't really sat down and decided on that type of stuff yet as we are moving shops right now, but as soon as I know I will update the OP with all the info.
Old 02-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #14

OP updated for the date. The party will be on April 20th!
Old 02-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
A week before my birthday, perfect. I have an exam on my bday so this will be a nice getaway. im in
Old 02-16-2013, 08:23 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
A week before my birthday, perfect. I have an exam on my bday so this will be a nice getaway. im in
Sweet! Invite anyone else you know and wanna bring.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #17
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
I am down....I will be in Augusta for 2 months during that time for an Army class....as long as I don't have anything going on that weekend for work, I will be there!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
a party on 4/20? lulz
Old 02-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #19
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
a party on 4/20? lulz
Lol
Old 02-24-2013, 11:19 AM   #20
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Ryan thanks for the invite! Sadly I got a meet and greet set up for that same day.

edit: if i did not already have a meet set up that day i would be down to come! I’m going to watch better now, for any meet that are in like Colombia or any where close to Greenville. I’m 3 hours from Greenville, so anything around their is not a long drive. and kinda gives me a reason to see my brother in Greenville, he has a ’09 4 runner BTW.