Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Southeast Overland

Notices

Second Annual Customer Appreciation Event - 04/19/14

Old 12-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #1
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
Second Annual Customer Appreciation Event - 04/19/14

Mark your calendars - on Saturday April 19, 2014 we will have our Second Annual Customer Appreciation Event at our shop in Seneca SC. There will be free BBQ lunch, a raffle, and some great sales. We will be posting updates. Hope to see you there!

Here are some pics from last year. We were pretty busy so I didn't snap many photos.

MAXTRAX gave away some awesome prizes!

Some RC scale MAXTRAX

And BajaRack gave away some prizes also!
Old 01-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
just dig it
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I want to Pick up a RTT on my way to The hurrican creek trail ride/ camp! Can we make this happen??
Old 01-26-2014, 05:13 AM   #3
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I want to Pick up a RTT on my way to The hurrican creek trail ride/ camp! Can we make this happen??
I'm sure we can make something happen. I'll send you a PM. Thanks.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:21 AM   #4
WMDIII22 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
WMDIII22's Tacoma Gallery
Don't forget guys! We have been placing lots of stocking orders to get the shop full of different merchandise. We will have giveaways and free BBQ!