Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Southeast Overland

Notices

May Special for Tacoma World!

Old 05-13-2014, 02:26 PM   #1
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
SoutheastOverland's Tacoma Gallery
May Special for Tacoma World!

Here we go with a 10% discount to Southeast Overland on our kinetic recovery ropes, snatch straps, tree straps, and soft shackles! All are made in the US and the ropes and soft shackles are spliced and tied in our store. (Some of the rope base material is woven in Canada.)

Just go to our website at www.SoutheastOverland.com, click on WEB STORE, and enter the coupon code "TacomaWorldMay2014". The coupon code is only being posted here and on Tacoma World, is good through May and for 20 uses.

Kinetic rope LINK

Snatch strap LINK

Tree strap LINK

Soft shackle LINK

General web store LINK

If you have any questions or problems ordering feel free to PM us here, call the shop at 864-280-4238, or email us at Sales@SoutheastOverland.com.

Thanks!!!
Old 05-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #2
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomeworldmay2014?
Old 05-14-2014, 06:06 AM   #3
Lost in the Woods
SoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud ofSoutheastOverland has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobrien View Post
Tacomeworldmay2014?
LOL!

That's what happens when I spend too much time at the shop... need more sleep!

I fixed the coupon code. It now is TacomaWorldMay2014. Thanks!
Old 05-18-2014, 09:07 AM   #4
Lost in the Woods
Thanks for the orders! I'm in the shop splicing today if anyone needs anything.
Old 05-18-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
Lost in the Woods
Just spliced up this 20' kinetic rope this afternoon. Nothing like being in the shop on a Sunday! Don't forget the Tacoma World 10% off May special!
Attached Thumbnails
May Special for Tacoma World!-photo.jpg  
Old 05-19-2014, 04:48 AM   #6
smmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
smmarine's Tacoma Gallery
^i wonder whose that may be . Bump
Old 05-20-2014, 08:08 AM   #7
Lost in the Woods
Quote:
Originally Posted by smmarine View Post
^i wonder whose that may be . Bump
That is actually the one I spliced after yours. Yours is already in the mail!
Old 05-20-2014, 08:15 AM   #8
smmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmmarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastOverland View Post
That is actually the one I spliced after yours. Yours is already in the mail!
Darn haha. Got the shipping email today! Should be here tomorrow! Time to go get stuck and test it out haha
Old 05-21-2014, 12:56 PM   #9
Lost in the Woods
Quote:
Darn haha. Got the shipping email today! Should be here tomorrow! Time to go get stuck and test it out haha
Send us pics!
Old 05-22-2014, 01:54 PM   #11
Lost in the Woods
NOICE! Now go test it out! :-)
Old 05-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #12

Nobody will go get stuck for me haha
Old 06-03-2014, 10:23 AM   #13

Steve, what are you doing in Georgia!? I just passed this BA blue FJ while headin back down to Florida, and then I saw Southeast Overland on the side and it dawned on me it was you haha
Old 06-04-2014, 08:49 AM   #14
Lost in the Woods
Quote:
Steve, what are you doing in Georgia!? I just passed this BA blue FJ while headin back down to Florida, and then I saw Southeast Overland on the side and it dawned on me it was you haha
Was just on a little two day vacation up in the mountains. Sat around and tried to do absolutely nothing.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastOverland View Post
Was just on a little two day vacation up in the mountains. Sat around and tried to do absolutely nothing.
I was in Hayesville NC for a week. I'll say that FJ is pretty badass in person haha. Small world lol