Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Bronco peak saturday!!!!

Old 06-30-2010, 05:27 PM   #1
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Bronco peak saturday!!!!

Hittin all peaks on saturday
Old 06-30-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about4X4_TRD has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Survival Instructor
Name: Justin
4X4_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peejay View Post
Hittin all peaks on saturday
Damn! Why do you have to go on a weekend I'm heading to AZ? I'll have to make the next one.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
uncles coming down from az and i wanna take him there. what time you guys going?
I think will get a early start on CC. You taking rhino?
Old 06-30-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah ill be in my rhino.... Probably be up at 4 corners by 1030 or 11 am

Justin you gotta check out the next one... there is going to be a couple purpose built crawlers with us
Old 06-30-2010, 10:40 PM   #5
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Damn...I am up in the air this weekend. I love love to check out CC in the rhino...it saves the damage I would get in the truck. I need a dedicated trail rig so I can roll up with you.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #6
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
dude i love the rhino.....no worries when i boucne around on the trails... Its good to be able to go anywhere and know that i can get back out. Cuase if he get really stuck. we just pick it up and move it ( we did this to my friends rzr 4 out at a rock garden by superstition)
Old 07-01-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
bump to the top....
Old 07-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #9
ignorance is bliss,
tacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st MLG, 7th ESB,Alpha Co.
Name: Josh
tacoman007's Tacoma Gallery
cant anymore uncle cant make it out,so that mean gotta go camping with wife and her friends. well going to the la jolla reservation never been there maybe some wheeling out there.
Old 07-02-2010, 11:16 PM   #10
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
im hitting the peak in the late am...11 ish
Old 07-03-2010, 04:05 AM   #11
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im hitting the peak in the late am...11 ish

Well, you know my story PJ, no more for me until I get some new rubber at least......

So take pics & vids bro'....
Old 07-03-2010, 07:35 AM   #12
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there in two shakes of a lambs tail
Old 07-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
I keep it rolling PJ getting a new custom cage for the Rhino baby.......Up n Over.... oh yeah
Old 07-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #14
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I keep it rolling PJ getting a new custom cage for the Rhino baby.......Up n Over.... oh yeah
please tell me what happened once u got home!
Old 07-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
OK guys, how'd it go ?? What did I miss ?? !! Somethin' happened... so c'mon.... waazz the scoop ???........

Mario, whats this "up & over".

PJ, did you flip that fucker ??...........
Old 07-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #16
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Mario,, she took it good.. but ill have to see when i get the new cage if she's in a good mood

Doug. of course i finally rolled that mofo, its truly broken in now....But what was sweet about it was.. we just popped it back over rolled out
Old 07-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #17
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
And here is the pic....... in case anyone was wondering what the bottom of my rhino looked like......

Old 07-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #19
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
so it kind of went like this... except we didnt get to slide back, we just kinda went over...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXyJWICyahQ
Old 07-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
FFUUUUUCCCKKK !!! LOL, damn dude glad it was a "soft" backwards flip & of course you guys are ok, its ok now Mario, you can change your shorts ....

Shit, I miss ALL the good shit

Mr. PJ's wild ride, those Rhino's are tuff !!

P.S. Dibs on the next roll over !!!