Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone in here Thats In SOCAL ?!?! Sorry Only in Socal area.

Old 06-17-2008, 01:13 PM   #21
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
I live in Palm springs on the weekends and commute for school to san diego on weekdays. i have never gone offroading so...

here the truck:
sweet ride just like mine except diff. color
Old 06-17-2008, 04:06 PM   #22
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
if y'alll want to hit the desert, you are free to join us...

we typically go wheeling about once a month and during the cooler months, we will hit it up to 3 times a month...

we just finished a run this past saturday, but we may be heading out on Saturday 6/28 in Barstow...
Old 06-17-2008, 07:37 PM   #23

uh yeah if we all can go yeah a little far for me but its do-able and it is a little too hot out here in the desert. hate it
Old 06-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #25
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and of course we always manage to make a stop at Slash X for some burgers and beers...

for those who have never been, its pretty much a watering hole off hwy 247 that is accessible by offroad trails so you can see some pretty gnarly trucks taking a break...
Old 06-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #26

dude that fucking sweet that what we need to do or at least for me it my first and want to pop it good. is the food good ? hey mike how can renew this thread ?
Old 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #27
LT Chase Truck

yah its always good times out in the desert... we will usually camp out the night before, have a big ass bonfire all night, beers, sobe bombs, and tacoma owner bonding... heheheh

we are looking at weekend of June 28 in Lucerne for the MDR or possibly mid July...
Old 06-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #28
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
yah its always good times out in the desert... we will usually camp out the night before, have a big ass bonfire all night, beers, sobe bombs, and tacoma owner bonding... heheheh

we are looking at weekend of June 28 in Lucerne for the MDR or possibly mid July...
im down!!! keep me on the grape vine pls.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #30
bounrith is on a distinguished road
bounrith's Tacoma Gallery
add me to the list man...

Who should I PM to get on the mailing list?

I am also a V2+ rock climber...anyone here?

I'm in Long Beach area.
Old 06-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #31
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
mikedblcab did marnes roll out with you i saw some pics and video at toyotanation awesome trip
Old 06-23-2008, 11:26 AM   #32
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
mikedblcab did marnes roll out with you i saw some pics and video at toyotanation awesome trip
yep... mark was with us...

so was James aka in2nite
Old 06-23-2008, 03:53 PM   #33
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Cool marnes was telling me to organize an ocotillo trip later on in the year, to damn hot for me right now.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #34

so do you guys want to wait until it gets cooler ?
Old 07-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #36
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery
i off-road all the time, right now just off the 905, by the otay prison and in proctor valley, i sometimes go to baja about 3 times a year. I have family with a ranch out there. I just did the run with socalma22 this saturday and it was awesome!!! I live in Chula Vista and down to off-road anytime. Just let me know when and where and i will be there!! As for a meet. I hear one of the FJ cruisers guy from this last meet is going to plan another meet and soon. I think they're saying something about a meet at Mike's ski ranch in BAJA. I don't know if you guys are down to cruise south of the border. More then likely someone will make another meet here. Alpine valley has some nice trails and it's not too far. I've allways wanted to go to occotilla wayls(spell check)
Old 07-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #37
Custom KING
romancito104 is on a distinguished road
romancito104's Tacoma Gallery

Mines the black taco and my friends silver taco behind me. We go off-roading all the time
Old 07-16-2008, 11:36 PM   #38
LT Chase Truck

sorry guys... completely forgot about this post...

went out to barstow this past sunday... with the cloudy weather and rain, it stayed under 80 degrees... great weather to be out...

there is a night race out in barstow this weekend, so there should be a good sized group out there...
Old 08-22-2008, 06:52 PM   #39
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Where in socal does everyone live?
San Diego. Near the I-8 & I-805 crossover.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:10 PM   #40
It's TACO time!
DFPTaco has a spectacular aura aboutDFPTaco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Josh
DFPTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
I live in Palm springs on the weekends and commute for school to san diego on weekdays. i have never gone offroading so...

here the truck:
I'm in palm springs too and go offroading quite a bit, places like santa rosa mountains is great, back way up to yucca is cool, and back way up to big bear, not to mention ocotillo, borrego, and anza. WE should do this,....