Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone in here Thats In SOCAL ?!?! Sorry Only in Socal area.

Old 06-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
Lanceuppercut06 is on a distinguished road

Lanceuppercut06's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in here Thats In SOCAL ?!?! Sorry Only in Socal area.

Hey guys looking for anyone in socal area that goes off roading ? while posting a comment post your trucks picture . wait can a truck own picture??? Anyways let me know what you got and where you go trucking ? Again no offense to our eastern brothers.

Heres Mine:

My truck is so new havent had a chance to go off-roading yet.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
where in socal are you located. i just bought my tacoma and want to go offroading too
Old 06-14-2008, 07:14 PM   #3

temecula area and riverside 951 area basically
Old 06-14-2008, 08:18 PM   #5

oh shit really? that cool so when did you get your truck ? any mods?
Old 06-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #6
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no mods. just got it like 2 weeks ago. looks liek you just yours too. nice color.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My family lives out in temecula, im in san diego we have a trail meet up on july 12th @ pine valley
Old 06-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #8
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey whats up. Heres my 2004 Taco. I have gone a couple of places in SoCal. Im always up for off-roading. I live in Vista, CA. If you ever need someone to go with you hit me up with a PM.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
do w3rk!

Is there any good places near temecula for a quick run
Old 06-14-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Palm springs on the weekends and commute for school to san diego on weekdays. i have never gone offroading so...

here the truck:

Old 06-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #11
do w3rk!

palm springs to san diego? isnt that a far drive to commute to school?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
palm springs to san diego? isnt that a far drive to commute to school?
yes it is, but architecture is only offered in pomona, san diego, san luis ovispo, and some other places i cannot remember at the moment so...

any ways i love to drive, besides it is a good way to escape from 110+ degrees weather.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #13
bisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant futurebisdak10 has a brilliant future

bisdak10's Tacoma Gallery
we could all climb the santa ana canyon somewhere soon...
Old 06-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #14
Wish i was wheelin
TengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTengoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TengoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisdak10 View Post
we could all climb the santa ana canyon somewhere soon...
Sounds good to me I prefer weekends.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #15
sharpey is on a distinguished road

sharpey's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in if you go...I'm in the OC and my truck is brand new. It needs some "experience" (as does the driver)

Pictures will go up as soon as my boy helps me with that task.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #16
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Hey. I am also out in palm desert (coachella valley, indio) I just bought myself a tacoma three weeks ago from myself...anyways I would love to go offroading as I havent really done so in the desert before. Give me a shout 612.386.3498 or send me a pm.

i am always willing to ditch work to go have fun.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:06 PM   #17
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
hey bro im from the lakewood area. just went to the desert yesturday but my pics arent showing right. but they are in the gallery... talk to ya James
Old 06-15-2008, 07:35 PM   #18
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
wish i had joined this site earlier, we just did a desert run yesterday...

if anyone is up to some medium to quick paced desert wheeling, hit me up...

this is my baby in action...

Old 06-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #19

hey siafu got the message didnt understand it. LOL damn theres more of us than i thought. As for myself i havent gone neither and need the experiance too got no mods to go super fast . but it is tempting having the pre runner offroad package. So you experianced guys what trails are there to go that is not so far from each other . since everyone wants to plan a trip I guess we'll start planning on where to go and when.

CHOOSE ONE:

1. Weekday
2. Weekend

CHOOSE ONE:

1. Saturday
2. Sunday

CHOOSE ONE :
1. June
2. July

Those guy who have experiance and been off roading pick two courses in the area of us then we'll vote on that. and after we have the place time and what-not we'll do a roster of whos going. not till later

I choose: weekend, Saturday, around july since june is almost over
Old 06-17-2008, 01:12 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
wish i had joined this site earlier, we just did a desert run yesterday...

if anyone is up to some medium to quick paced desert wheeling, hit me up...

this is my baby in action...

Damn that's ballzy kudos man kudos