Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Socal 7/17 Bolsa Chica Meet "ROSTER" Updates Needed

Old 07-12-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Socal 7/17 Bolsa Chica Meet "ROSTER" Updates Needed

** The Official HB/Bolsa Chica Meet got really cluttered with Chit Chat. So I need to have you guys update the Roster Now**

I need you guys to update if you're going to come, what you're bringing, and if you're bringing another person with you.

This is the current list that we have. If you're not coming, or your bringing someone. Please add yourself to the list. We can organize what Drinks, Food, etc we need so everyone is Full & Happy!

SATURDAY
JULY 17th

Time = 10:00am

BOLSA CHICA STATE PARK

Pacific Coast Highway between Seacliff & Warner. One main entrance to enter state park. This is between Huntington Beach Park and Sunset Beach Park.

Beautiful State Park with Plenty of room to park, enjoy, & BBQ ! ! !

Well worth the Parking Fee to enjoy a Wonderful place. ($15)

**CHECK SEE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR MORE DETAILS**

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/southern-california/99220-official-bolsa-chica-huntington-beach-bbq-x-mod-x-bar-meet-7-17-10-a.html

Copy and Paste Your Updates to this List Below

1. IAMRAYZIAN / CHIPS / BEER / WATER / FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL +1
2. Sandman427- i donno what ill bring yet... maybe cousins haha....
3. Stupid hurts. - Firewood if we are doing a bonfire.
4. Retard- I'll bring Gatorade. Physical activity and the heat will warrant the need for lots.
5.bajamoon-dunno what i will bring. f
6. blackhawke88 - my mom
7. A Bugs Life - String cheese
8. Th3bigk0 - hookah?maybe
9. STR8_BEAST - I can make this, I just dont want to pay 15 dollars or whatever they charge now to get in... but we can use my system for music and I idk what else
10. joey34mx- hmmmm ill think of somethin
11. fiestee23- Ill take more girls
12. HbMurphy - Sand and something else...
13. tacomakid89- Ill be there if I dont get screwed over by work. I can bring a case of water.
14. HBtacoma- whatever we need.
15. YeahYeah- Puppies for all!
16. Kami- foooood to be cooked
17.Sky- PBR...MAybe, but ill bring some thing good!!! Maybe chips and salsa!
18. Imsikotic- Maybe.
19.jerez-maybe-ill bring w/e is needed just let me know in time!!
20. jdkeller - me and my sexy truck. some food. Hot dogs? Hamburger?
21. WhatthePho? Water, soda, a cooler?
22. 1BLKT - Check out my TYTOSHIS! and Stuff
Old 07-12-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
For those on the fence to this meet. Read about Bolsa Chica State Park and you'll find out why its ONE of the favorite State beaches to be @ in Socal.

Then you add all the local Socal Guys chillin and having fun. You'll get to see a lot of the Trucks you've only seen online in pictures. You'll see in person.

Socal TW members are ONE of the most down to earth guys you'll ever meet. Hands Down!

*If you're NOT coming to the Meet**
REMOVE yourself from the list.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #3

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump