Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

So-Cal Meet

Old 06-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Cool So-Cal Meet ? ? ?

Anyone wanna plan a meet or cruise in the Northern Orange County Area?
I think it would be cool to meet at huntington Beach and Cruise down PCH.
Any other ideas? comments?
Old 06-16-2008, 10:29 AM   #2
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BUMP -- Anyone??
Old 08-28-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
this is my first time on here...i just sent my 06taco to the shop but once ita out i plan on being at the meets and cruising with other tacomas
Old 08-28-2008, 12:42 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
this is my first time on here...i just sent my 06taco to the shop but once ita out i plan on being at the meets and cruising with other tacomas
Welcome to TW!!
Yeah, all the so-cal meets are pretty cool. The most recent one was actually in Huntington Beach. We had 60+ trucks there!
Old 08-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #6

SocalMan22 is getting a meet set up in San Diego...
Here's a link to more info about it:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-bbq-meet.html
It should be pretty cool, I'll definitely be there.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #8

i thought i added the link... sorry

Here's the link again:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-bbq-meet.html
Old 09-02-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
thanks.

Any ideas on whens the next meet in HB or in so cal, other than San Diego?
Old 09-02-2008, 08:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
thanks.

Any ideas on whens the next meet in HB or in so cal, other than San Diego?
im not exactly sure... I'll update this thread when i find out...
Old 09-12-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
The Taco Blanco Man
Taco Blanco is on a distinguished road
Taco Blanco's Tacoma Gallery
I just joined this forum yesterday. I would love to check out a meet.
Long Beach area would be cool, but willing to drive a little.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:20 PM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully you can make it down.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Blanco View Post
Go to the San Diego meet! October 11th
Old 09-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Blanco View Post

where in long beach are you?? im there every weekend
Old 09-12-2008, 01:41 PM   #15
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey tacoskim you should make it down too we have a couple L.A guys come down as well.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:45 PM   #16
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
hey tacoskim you should make it down too we have a couple L.A guys come down as well.

where exactly is it gonna be??? i might be doing a contest that weekend but im gonna try to make it!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:50 PM   #17
bvalistic will become famous soon enough

bvalistic's Tacoma Gallery
meet

i might be able to make it...i'll drive with you guys...i'm from long beach ...
Old 09-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #18
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Its right across the way from seaworld.
http://www.sandiego.gov/park-and-rec...taisland.shtml
Old 10-25-2013, 02:15 AM   #19
Super Beast
Wingswest is on a distinguished road

Name: Marco
Wingswest's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just joined. Any meets in the IE area? Im way down here near Temecula
Old 01-28-2014, 07:49 PM   #20
Sbob74 is on a distinguished road

Sbob74's Tacoma Gallery
Im new to this and Im out in Hemet. I want to start taking some mellow trails at first....