Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MDR California 200 Night Race - 8/14/10

Old 07-20-2010, 11:12 PM   #41
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
a number of us sleep in the cab... sleeping in a tent with a bunch of drunkards around can lead to waking up in the morning with your face all written on... hahahah....
Old 07-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #42
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
a number of us sleep in the cab... sleeping in a tent with a bunch of drunkards around can lead to waking up in the morning with your face all written on... hahahah....
LOL. That reminds me of a trip I took out to the desert last year, Ocotillo to be exact. 5 Buddies and I went out for 3 days to ride quads and ride around in my Tacoma. We got extremely drunk and all 6 of us slept in this bag ass tent that sleeps ten. We woke up in the morning to a good 2 cups of vomit (dude vomited during the middle of the night and was too drunk to clean it, just knocked out again), and one of the dudes was half naked .

It was quite a trip.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:18 PM   #43
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
LOL. That reminds me of a trip I took out to the desert last year, Ocotillo to be exact. 5 Buddies and I went out for 3 days to ride quads and ride around in my Tacoma. We got extremely drunk and all 6 of us slept in this bag ass tent that sleeps ten. We woke up in the morning to a good 2 cups of vomit (dude vomited during the middle of the night and was too drunk to clean it, just knocked out again), and one of the dudes was half naked .

It was quite a trip.
sounds like a REALLY bad date...

Old 07-21-2010, 12:52 PM   #44
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
It's all about strapping into the 5pts and unbolting the seat to lean it back when you want to sleep, I love it.
Old 07-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #45
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
It's all about strapping into the 5pts and unbolting the seat to lean it back when you want to sleep, I love it.
You dont know me but, hows your truck coming along? I was at Ocotillo last November when you flipped it, and I read some threads on it.
Old 07-21-2010, 02:50 PM   #46
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's all good, back to bombing it around, just a tad more cautious for the time being until I get my balls back lol.

And I remember talking to you, you had the blue 2nd Gen taco.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #47
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
When I get my truck built up a little, I'll start making some of these...
Old 07-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #48
Professionull

Hey man you're doing a lot better than those cars I see out there! You aren't going to let them show you up are you?
Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 PM   #49
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Im going forsure one of my friends is going to be racing.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:35 PM   #50
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
When I get my truck built up a little, I'll start making some of these...
we aint racing the event... we are just rolling out there, setting up camp, and watching one of the best night races of the year...

supporting these desert events is what helps keep the areas open for us to wheel...

come out and meet people... that's the first step in getting hookups for parts later down the line...
Old 07-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #51
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Haha I didn't mean racing it, I meant bombing the desert; but idk if we need to do that anymore from what you guys are saying. Is it not too far off the road to get to the area you all are going to?
Old 07-22-2010, 12:00 AM   #52
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR8_BEAST View Post
Haha I didn't mean racing it, I meant bombing the desert; but idk if we need to do that anymore from what you guys are saying. Is it not too far off the road to get to the area you all are going to?
we will be posted up relatively close to the road, although a number of us will be hitting the trails to do some mobbing to the more remote parts of the race course...

in which case, you can leave your truck at camp and jump in someone else's truck for a ride...
Old 07-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #53
MASTER CHIEF

Oh sick, I might just be able to make this
Old 07-25-2010, 12:34 AM   #56
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
im still waiting for the pics u were supposed to send me.... !!! lol
Amir... i told you...

i love you like a BRO,

not like a HO!!!

only my wife and my two girlfriends get THOSE pics of me...
Old 07-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #57
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Amir... i told you...

i love you like a BRO,

not like a HO!!!

only my wife and my two girlfriends get THOSE pics of me...
i dont need those ones i already have a few of u... i couldnt help myself i have a tendency to stalk people espececially guys who have LTd trucks and mohawks...
Old 07-25-2010, 12:50 PM   #60
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
the engage truck pics that i commented on facebook foo...!!! i dont think they were from that race.. i thin it was from an older one...
oh... pm me your email addy...